Macy's Kermit Frogtographer

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I got one too!! I specifically asked my mother to pick one up for me, seeing as she bought me the Macy's Kermit a few years back. So, as long as Macy's produces a plush Kermit every decade or so, we have a nice little tradition going.

Jamie, it's funny that you mention undressing Kermit... When I was up at the Henson HQ in September, they had one there (I was sworn to secrecy about the whole promotion at that time)... But the funny thing was that one of the young women who works for Henson kept undressing him. She said that she thought he looked better naked. I see her point -- that IS how we see Kermit most of the time...

I think we'd had a couple of glasses of wine at that point too, so that may shed a little light on the whole story... Anyway, it just made me laugh when you posted about nekkid Kermie.

pennyring

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yes, but it is very expensive and cost prohibative for a smaller toy company to use them. The Macy's Kermits are more of a guaranteed sell and actually priced quite high - 35 bucks with a purchase! (Thinks we've been through this several times) sigh. :rolleyes: Oh, well. Here we go again...
I believe they are 16.95 with a purchase of 35 dollars or more. We also have them here in the Northwest at the Bon Marche stores.

~Amber

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
They were $16 something here with a $35 dollar purchase. . .

BUT I am now selling two of my extras on ebay for $10 each with no reserve because I love you all! (Well, I kinda hope I at least get my $16 each back but we will see.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19231&item=3104031485

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19231&item=3104031426

PS: IF you cannot bid on ebay or don't want to, I still have one or two more and can make deals outside of ebay. But I would rather cash than trades if you don't mind for now... Email me at muppetfreak4@yahoo.com

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, all of my extra Kermits are sold! Thanks guys!

If I run into anymore I will let you know!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Those really are quality Kermits. And so huggable. You just want to sqush him. Um...nevermind. :big_grin: