Macy's Kermit?!?!!?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, so yeah the announcement of said new Macy's Kermit gives me unparallelled joy.

Prepare yourself to think I am a freak, but I own 6 of the last Macy's Kermit. My brother gave me his and we owned 2 each (one to be minty with the tag and one to hug and stuff, come on) and THEN I own 2 that are autographed by Cheyrl Henson, when she did her Muppets Make Muppets Book Signing by me. You know you are jealous.

Actually she wasn't all that cool about signing them. She actually said "What does this have to do with me?" rather meanly but I care not.

Speak of my many Kermits, since no one truly needs that many of one type of Kermits, I would consider one of the autographed ones on eBay before Christmas if anyone is interested in it. Would anyone be interested? It would make a nifty Christmas Present.....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MuppetFreak,

HOW MUCH ? :big_grin:

Ofcrouse im interested !

See ya

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
how much

I usually just list all my auctions with a starting bid of 99 cents with no reserve and then just let the bidder go to town and duke it out. I just didn't want to list it if only one person was after it. I'm not parting with him for 99 cents, I can tell you that much. ;-)

I'll let you know if/when I post him...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
MupetFreak,

Great !

Id LOVE to have him !

He will go nicely next to my 60 other Kermit plushes !

Hehe !

See ya