MAD Cartoon TV Series

Erine81981

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this? I've watched everyone of them so far. I love it. It's like Robot Chicken/Magazine style. I know it's produced by some of the guys from Robot Chicken. But there have been several inserts of Muppets/Sesame Street stuff. It's been so funny i wanted to know has anyone started a thread about this? If not here yo go. Also has anyone done a Muppet Wiki form/post or whatever. Now at the moment i can't take pics for the Muppet Wiki but i wouldn't mind helping out. Plus i've tried to look it up on the Muppet Wiki and didn' find anything expect fro the Fox Mad TV show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Funny when they included Oscar in the WallENator sketch. That's the only one I know of though.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
There's also the Cliffordfield sketch. Sadly, not that Clifford, though. It DOES feature Kermit!
:smile:"If you liked it, then you shoulda put some green on it!" :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the very first episode it made fun of Avatar which everything in the kingdom was blue. So one of their leaders was Grover. just a glimps is all you see of him. It's pretty funny. I liked the Clifford one because it had some Sesame Street charactes in it too. There's a part where Elmo is running around and Freddie (whos holding the video camera) ask what's wrong? Elmo says nothing. We always looke like this when we walk or run.

Also Oscar shows up again and this time you really see what his leg and feet look like. A womans? He then says i get it from my moms side of the family. Funny stuff.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I've just watched this show for the first time, seen all the episodes that have aired so far...it's so silly that I keep falling off on the floor with laughter. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the latest episode? There was a Vampire Helper and Shaks Body Spray commercial parody...

But the best thing was the final sketch titled Mouse Doctor.
The titular mouse doctor? Mickey Mouse.
And who was the patient you ask?
An overfed sstomach-aching Cookie Monster!
Even the Count, yes, my Muppety namesake was part of the medical staff watching over the queasy monster. Count tried counting the stitches used to sutcher the monster's belly back up. There was another bit where Mickey said Miley Cirus was delusional for thinking/trying to proove she was also Hannah Montana.
Mickey: "The only way to cure this case is to pull the plug."

And just when I thought the sketch was funny enough with Count counting Cookie's puking out the medicine being administered... They found the cause of the problem... Cookie Monster had eaten some broccoli which disagreed with him to the point his body was rejecting the vegetable.
How did Cookie reply to this? In a way that mad me applaud the entire sketch...
Cookie: "Okay. Me try to eat more healthily a while ago. But come on, me the Cookie Monster, not the Veggie Monster."
YEEEEEESSSSS! ! ! ! ! Take that you health nazis!