1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Madame Alexander Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Stulz, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Why can't toy makers ever got Fozzie to not look so mutant? I think its the weird mouth on him.

Animal is probably the best one. Kermit is ok. Piggy looks...bland. I dunno. The cheeks look too big too

But still, I'm liking Animal.

3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

The kermit one wS on eBay, the proto pics look ok, but the pics of the actual puppet were not so good....las usual!!

Chris

4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

That doesn't surprise me in the least lol

It's hard to tell just from product pictures sometimes, especially because you know they pick the best looking one to use to sell the thing XD

5. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

These look so adorable!! These look so much better compared to the prototypes shown at the 2014 Toy Fair...besides poor Fozzie..:o:p

6. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I know the 9 inch Madame Alexander plush Muppets are on Amazon and available for sale. Has anyone picked these up? I can only find the prototype and promo shots for them so far, even on eBay. I was hoping to see how they actually turned out before purchasing them.

Anyone care to share photos or reviews of how these look in person?

7. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

8. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member