Mahna-Mahna Fan Art Sculpture for Trade

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fleece, fur, felt, Fun Foam, thread, glue (hot, and Super 77 Spray Adhesive), feather boa--all based on research from photos and video. The original pattern is based on the "blue boy pattern" from someone's aol site, but drastically changed with a new arm/hand pattern and some revisions to the head. The green fur 'coat' pattern is new. There are also plastic rings in the eyes to keep their shape, and they do not blink.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Don't have much to offer in trade at the moment, but just wanted to say that your Mahna-Mahna puppet is really, really cool. :excited:

mmd616

Reaction score
I really like this puppet, but I don't see anything that I have to trade. :attitude: If you don't get any reasonable trades, I would deffiniftly be interested in buying this puppet from you or bidding if you later decide you might like to list it on ebay. Thanks and great work! :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
mmd616 said:
I really like this puppet, but I don't see anything that I have to trade. :attitude: If you don't get any reasonable trades, I would deffiniftly be interested in buying this puppet from you or bidding if you later decide you might like to list it on ebay. Thanks and great work! :wink:
He CAN'T because of copyright laws. That's why he's trading it. Although I can't believe he doesn't want to keep such an awesome puppet.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Cool puppet Foz. You're right not to sell it of course. Just FYI even trading the puppet is technically copyright infringment, but I'd doubt anyone would give you a hard time about it.

Nice job!

Ryan

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Cool puppet Foz. You're right not to sell it of course. Just FYI even trading the puppet is technically copyright infringment, but I'd doubt anyone would give you a hard time about it.

Nice job!
It's not really a big deal though, if I happened to get it, I wouldn't use it in performances. Just practice puppetry, and also because I adore his work. Where on earth did you find the shaggy fabric Kev?