1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Mahna Mahna

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by fluffmuppet, Jun 7, 2002.

1. fluffmuppet Member

I just recently found a clip called *Mahna Mahna* from the Muppet Show, downloaded from Kazaa. I have never seen anything like it! Has anyone else seen it, too? I think it soo cute and hilarious!

Also, does anyone know the names of those muppets?

~fluff~
  2. BorkBork New Member

Yes, mahna mahna is very funny :)

It's also on the european "Very Best Of The Muppet Show"-dvd.

The main charachter is called mahna mahna, and those little cute things with horns are snowths. I don't know if they have individual names, all i know is that they are called snowths :)

If you enjoy downloading muppetstuff, and have broadband, i could set up an account for ya on my ftp, just let me know.

/Anders
  3. fluffmuppet Member

Hmm..I'm not to sure what broadband is...(?)

But thanks for telling me about those cute characters! I'm thinking of making Mahna Mahna sometime in the near future :) I especially like his stringy little arms and how they bounce, so funny! :p

~fluff~
  4. BorkBork New Member

well, fluffy, may i call you that? :D Broadband is the faster kind of internet connection that is more and more common. You don't pay for the time online as you do with a modem. That's pretty much it. I'm pretty sure someone else could give you a more precise description.
  5. fluffmuppet Member

Yes, you can call me fluffy, lol! I'm sure I can figure out this broadband shtuff. My connection is pretty fast anyway....

~fluff~
  6. Blind Pew New Member

Fluff,

Can you give me a link or tell me exactly where you found it?

Thanks!

Carrie :)
  7. fluffmuppet Member

You mean for Mahna Mahna? I found that on Kazaa (http://www.kazaa.com) You download that software and then you can download muppet clips. I have alot of Beaker/Bunsen and the Swedish Chef, too!

~fluff~
  8. beaker Well-Known Member

9. sstVideo New Member