Mahna Mahna

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I just recently found a clip called *Mahna Mahna* from the Muppet Show, downloaded from Kazaa. I have never seen anything like it! Has anyone else seen it, too? I think it soo cute and hilarious!

Also, does anyone know the names of those muppets?

~fluff~

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yes, mahna mahna is very funny :smile:

It's also on the european "Very Best Of The Muppet Show"-dvd.

The main charachter is called mahna mahna, and those little cute things with horns are snowths. I don't know if they have individual names, all i know is that they are called snowths :smile:

If you enjoy downloading muppetstuff, and have broadband, i could set up an account for ya on my ftp, just let me know.

/Anders

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Hmm..I'm not to sure what broadband is...(?)

But thanks for telling me about those cute characters! I'm thinking of making Mahna Mahna sometime in the near future :smile: I especially like his stringy little arms and how they bounce, so funny! :stick_out_tongue:

~fluff~

BorkBork

Reaction score
well, fluffy, may i call you that? :big_grin: Broadband is the faster kind of internet connection that is more and more common. You don't pay for the time online as you do with a modem. That's pretty much it. I'm pretty sure someone else could give you a more precise description.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Yes, you can call me fluffy, lol! I'm sure I can figure out this broadband shtuff. My connection is pretty fast anyway....

~fluff~

Blind Pew

Reaction score
Fluff,

Can you give me a link or tell me exactly where you found it?

Thanks!

Carrie :smile:

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
You mean for Mahna Mahna? I found that on Kazaa (http://www.kazaa.com) You download that software and then you can download muppet clips. I have alot of Beaker/Bunsen and the Swedish Chef, too!

~fluff~