Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If it is all just for a photo shoot, it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through to radically change up the set just for a photo shoot.
No, the set changes were going to happen anyway. The photoshoot just happened to take place when it was finished.

ssetta

Reaction score
I seriously don't know why they would get rid of the construction doors that had been there since Day One, and why they would move Oscar's can. I seriously feel like the wonderful show that I've known my whole life is officially dead. I feel like going down to that studio and kicking that producer's butt!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, how dare that one producer completely change the look of the street without getting direct permission by the fans.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I seriously don't know why they would get rid of the construction doors that had been there since Day One, and why they would move Oscar's can. I seriously feel like the wonderful show that I've known my whole life is officially dead. I feel like going down to that studio and kicking that producer's butt!
How dare things change!

Excuse me, I have to go talk to God and tell him to bring back winter.

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
The construction doors are what made this show for you? They seem like the least important thing to go. It's not like Hooper's Store is gone, or the brownstone, or Big Bird's nest. It's hardly a big deal.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just...WOW.

If you feel the show you love so much is dead, then by all means stop watching.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Remember when the Fix-It Shop became the Mail-It Shop, and then went back to the Fix-It Shop after a few years? Whose to say that these changes won't be permanent as well?

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Time to Play segments are proof that terrible changes can be changed back. NO ONE was happy with that piece of garbage.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like I'm supporting ssetta's previous statements, as I mentioned in my own thoughts, I too am just a little disheartened to see the construction doors go - no, you're right, they're not even really that important to the set compared to Hooper's or 123, and construction sites really don't use doors like that as fences anymore (and Big Bird's nest area hasn't been a construction site since the ATC era anyway) - still, they were a nice touch and were always a familiar sight among the street as Big Bird's nest area (particularly of the 80s) was one of my favorite spots on the street. The idea of putting Big Bird's nest in a giant tree is a cute one, and I can see it working. No, the doors aren't that important, but I would miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.