Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that there's a magazine called MALPRACTICE MONTHLY makes me wonder if Dr. Vindaloo from COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG had a subscription to that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Is it almost safe to say that Ernie has really started to make a huge comeback!?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ernie and Bert segments were continuously filmed, just not for the US market for some strange reason. I'm hoping that the new recast means he'll have a bigger on show (as in Street Story) presence. Seems like it could very well be the case. These recasts have brought back characters that were otherwise performed by unavailable performers, and look how much Cookie and Grover's stocks rose. It's like Cookie's getting more press than Elmo. So if this does bring back regular bits with Ernie, I'm very happy for it.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I would love to see The Count in new street stories...he is missing from the street stories since Jerry´s passing...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watching the video again, I really love David's mindset of subverting the continuous efforts of modernizing and updating Hooper's and intentionally gave it a design that made the store look more as if it was never changed and just simply aged all these years, but while still be fitted for more modern conveniences (like the drink cooler, public wifi and such).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I would love to see The Count in new street stories...he is missing from the street stories since Jerry´s passing...
Yeah. That's a good point. Heck, he seemed to appear in more street stories when Jerry was performing him. You'd think it would be easier to incorporate him in more street stories now that Matt's performing him. Maybe we'll see some of those soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.