Major Family Guy Character Killed Off

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Sad news for Family Guy fans, this week Brian the Dog got killed off, :cry:. I'm not a big fan of Family Guy, but it is very sad to see beloved Brian go. Post your thoughts on Brian's death right here!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still don't understand why everybody's upset. Adult cartoons kill characters off then bring them back to life all the time. How many times have they killed Kenny?

Besides, the last I heard, Brian's death is a hoax.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I know I should feel bad, but all I can think of is how many seasons ago the whole show should have died. Also, it aggravates me how weird people are getting about it; there's even a change.org petition to bring him back. Talk about first world problems...:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I should feel bad, but all I can think of is how many seasons ago the whole show should have died.
Again, Seth MacFarlane WANTS the show to end... he's BEEN wanting the show to end... but FOX won't let it him end it... which, once again, brings to mind the point of NEVER SELL YOUR CREATION TO ANOTHER COMPANY, WALT DISNEY HIMSELF SAID THIS.
Also, it aggravates me how weird people are getting about it; there's even a change.org petition to bring him back. Talk about first world problems...:rolleyes:
Really (as in the sarcastic "really")? Those things never work.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So Sarge, did you hear that Brian Griffin died?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, it aggravates me how weird people are getting about it; there's even a change.org petition to bring him back. Talk about first world problems...:rolleyes:
I know. Like I said. People are acting as if a real living person died. It's really bizarre.
But then again I don't watch Family Guy so either I'm just really cold hearted or I don't have that same connection other people apparently do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But then again I don't watch Family Guy so either I'm just really cold hearted or I don't have that same connection other people apparently do?
It's so hard to tell with you. :stick_out_tongue:

But in this case, I think it's the latter, I'm in the same boat there... BUT, at the same time, as I've said, adult cartoons in particular kill off characters and bring them back to life all the time *cough*Kenny*cough*.

Heck, even on Courage - which wasn't even a full-fledged adult cartoon, but teetered on the edge - Eustace got eaten, flattened, blown-up, fried crispy, whatever, yet he was always back to normal in the next episode.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Guys don't worry. He's coming back. I won't tell you any more, but he IS coming back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, the last I heard anything, Brian's death is apparently a "hoax"... but again... heh... y'know what? I'm with Sarge, why the frog do I even care?