Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have tried to get people to do this on the thread Do You Feel Welcome on Muppet Central?, but didn't seem very interested. So, I think this deserves its own thread. Some people have been complaining that they like the old days of MC much better than what it is, now... And, some people have discovered there was many crazy stuff at the old MC. So, throw some penguins. Translate things into mock Swedish. Turn into Muppets. Throw pies. Go back to the time TMS debuted. Do whatever you think is funny, and you could help this become a better ( and funnier) place. Now, who's with me?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Det är häftigt, bra idé! Bork Bork Bork Bork. Jag använder Google Translate.

PIE FIGHT.

*THROWS AT FOZZIEISFUNNY*

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Muppet Master, you're a very tricky person!

In mock Swedish: Vergen hergen, gwa'je va gery qricky bork-bork-son!

Marty, get over here! ( throws a penguin at you) Oh, and here you go! ( throws a pie at you)

We're doing perfect. Do this on other threads and this place will be awesome!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Penguin attack time! Oh no! Bunsen just made an invention to turn people into muppets, and he used it on meEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Meep Meep Mee Mee Mee Mee Meep Meep meeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp...sadly temporary.

I'm back :smile:.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Penguin attack time! Oh no! Bunsen just made an invention to turn people into muppets, and he used it on meEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Meep Meep Mee Mee Mee Mee Meep Meep meeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp...sadly temporary.

I'm back :smile:.
Hey, want to hear a funny joke? Well.. how are a grape and a reindeer alike? They're both purple, except for the reindeer! Ahhh, wocka wocka!

I'm back, as well.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey, I've just got a WILD idea. Why don't I balance a piano on my head while reciting all the episodes of TMS. Here we go... *changes back to human*, hey where am I, and why do I have a piano on my head...

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hey, I've just got a WILD idea. Why don't I balance a piano on my head while reciting all the episodes of TMS. Here we go... *changes back to human*, hey where am I, and why do I have a piano on my head...

Muppet Master, ya okay?? Wait, let me translate:

Vergen hergen, ve okey-dokey?

Who am I kidding? Now, I have the opportunity to do this: Marty Jr., come over here! ( throws a penguin at you)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh heeeeyyyy here comes Sarge the party pooper :stick_out_tongue:

It was touched on in the other thread, but here's the thing. You can't 'bring the old days back.' What made the old days fun was how spontaneous things were. It was not 'lets make a thread dedicated to forcing ourselves to be silly. Things. Just. Happened.

The thread could go on normally for a while and then suddenly someone tacked something on to the end of the reply like *throws a muffin at __name here__* and then there would be a few goofy posts for a while and then things would calm down.

Making 'silly' threads is NOT bringing people back to the old days. What made the old days great is that no one expected the craziness to start. It just would, then would quickly fizzle out, then start up again.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Oh heeeeyyyy here comes Sarge the party pooper :stick_out_tongue:

It was touched on in the other thread, but here's the thing. You can't 'bring the old days back.' What made the old days fun was how spontaneous things were. It was not 'lets make a thread dedicated to forcing ourselves to be silly. Things. Just. Happened.

The thread could go on normally for a while and then suddenly someone tacked something on to the end of the reply like *throws a muffin at __name here__* and then there would be a few goofy posts for a while and then things would calm down.

Making 'silly' threads is NOT bringing people back to the old days. What made the old days great is that no one expected the craziness to start. It just would, then would quickly fizzle out, then start up again.
I was not trying to do that ( and you're not a party pooper. Don't worry.) It would be nearly impossible to bring back the old days, but if there was those people who would love to be crazy around MC, then it would be a little bit more like the old days. I'm not trying to encourage everybody to be crazy robots. It's just that it seemed much better when it was crazy. I'm not trying to make silly threads, either. I'm just testing to see if people will actually do it, if I started to do it on other threads.

( throws a pie at you)

HAAA!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(throws pie at Patrick)

You're not alone! I would love to join the fun, but I guess I haven't been partying for a while, 'cause I been busy with work and stuff. Oy!