1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Making Female Body - Mature

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by puppetise, May 8, 2006.

1. JoeyMuppet New Member

You know what it means right? heh heh heh;)
    Just Kidding.:)
  2. Is this really family friendly?
  3. whatashambles New Member

clearly it is........
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

That's one opinion, but to somebody else, this may not be so for them. I sure he was just kidding. But the fact of the matter is if he was for real, It would not be appropriate for this site, because it is a family friendly site.
  5. BEAR Active Member

Some of those pics aren't exactly "family friendly" either, but let's not get into it.
  6. Ilikemuppets New Member

7. The Count Moderator

Uh... Hexactly what are we talking about? Just curious since the pics don't do anything for me. Well of course they don't, they're just hotos posted on a website forum. Just asking cause I can't rully appreciate photos due to my blind batty eyes.

And I'm interested to know what progress puppetize's made with his female puppet project.
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

If I was sure, I'm not sure I could say exactly what it is. I guess some of the imagery might be a bit disturbing looking.
  9. whatashambles New Member

i cant see how anyone could possibly be offended by a converstaion on how to make a female puppet
  10. Buck-Beaver Active Member

How so? I mean, this is a discussion about making a female body form, no?
  11. Puppetplanet Member

Oh for crying out loud! I better save the information to my PC now before someone gets them pulled. :rolleyes:
  12. JoeyMuppet New Member

I think I'm going to stop posting on this thread for awhile.And let whatever happens to it happen.Cause frankly I don't care,if it's just supposed to be about puppets.Fine.
  13. JoeyMuppet New Member

Just so it doesn't get too sick for people to read.
  14. Phantom New Member

Okay, let's first admit a slightly off-color remark (or what may be taken as off-color) was made. The information in this thread is good for those who are interested in improving their building because it sparks ideas. The title does say "Mature" and should serve as a warning, however there is very little here that I would object to my own children viewing.

Let's please get past this discussion and add information that furthers the purpose of the thread. The information is too good to miss out on.

*climbing down off my soapbox*
  15. whatashambles New Member

by off colour remark...do you mean "slurp"?
  16. I just don't think some of the content in this topic is family friendly.
  17. whatashambles New Member

probably should stop reading it then shouldnt you?
  18. I am only saying this because some members might object to this kind of stuff on here.
  19. whatashambles New Member

Well im sure they'll object when they see it, you shouldnt talk for other people.

This guy just wants help making a puppet, let people help him.
  20. He got help, now this topic is just going too far. Now, stop arguing with me.