1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Making Female Body - Mature

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by puppetise, May 8, 2006.

1. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Somebody please CLOSE THIS THREAD.It's gone way to far off the subject.
  2. whatashambles

whatashambles New Member

could you stop arguing with me please...

im trying to help the person who wanted help.....all you have to do is not read the thread and let people continue whatever they were talking about. There are mods on this forum are there not?

Im sure they know what to get rid of.
  3. Ya know, how about we just close it our selfs?

CLOSED

Just don't reply anymore.
  4. whatashambles

whatashambles New Member

well.....that was what i suggested....
  5. puppetise

puppetise Member

i stoped building it because i couldnt give a hoot about what any 1 said in this thread any more its gone compleatly off hand thanks for the tips you have shared in this thread but please stop the fighting and dont close this thread it would help alot of people if u guys could get along!!!!!!
  6. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

Thanks for the info guys!
  7. darkkira

darkkira New Member

im also making a female body and i was wondering if some one could give me a tutorial on making a female puppet such as talked about on this bourd. pm me if you have any tips. please help me out;)
  8. Tztz

Tztz Member

9. darkkira

darkkira New Member

thanks tztz(spelling?). ive already been on your site and i think the puppets are awesome.i actually got the idea to make a female puppet based on the one in the valentines day picture. do you have any other pictures of it?:excited:
  10. Tztz

Tztz Member

Of course,
    I will try to upload some tomorrow
    Together with a new puppet
  11. darkkira

darkkira New Member

thanks. how do you make your puppets? you dont have to answer if its a secret but they are so realistic.
  12. Kuriboh Man

can you send more pics of the Spring has arrived character as well? I'm doing the same Breast pattern thing for some of my characters as well.
  13. wes

wes Active Member

Buy the way I used a round Foam ball cut in two, then I covered it with fleece, it worked nice.
  14. darkranth

darkranth New Member

I don't read the whole topic but you can take a look on my photobucket account (http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk162/Darkranth/)

I'm making a big boobs girl named victoria. Maybe it can help you?

She's naked on the pictures but I will soon post new pics with her dress
  15. Kuriboh Man

I just thought of something.....I can make a brast pattern using a little heart or butterfly like patterns if it was possible.
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You know... Would be very interested in learning how some of these female puppets look like what with descripts and all.
  17. Kuriboh Man

That's it.....I'll never look at Bert the same way again. you people are Crazy! :crazy: :batty: