Making Full-Bodied Puppet Costumes

charlie bird

Reaction score
big bear's view PLEASE REPLY!

Hey I'm back does anyone have any ideas to see threw a puppet like the big bear from the big blue house,please if its some type of camera it has to be verry unexspesive.I would rather it be asee thew mateirial but how do I descize it ,maybe a tie or something.

please post

charlie bird

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to put a picture in your avatar. Please help and post!I want to show the puppets I've made.
Thankyou

charlie bird

Reaction score
Please post youre commets about the unanswered post on this thread if you have any advice for me and the veiwers of this thread.

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for your replys

ps:the post are labled 1 and 2

FeLo

Reaction score
I don't know what kind he uses but in Frank Bearfoot my friend uses a camera in the head so it sees through the eyes which he hooks up to a small screen which he mounted in the chest i think near his head so he could see what the bear was seeing

charlie bird

Reaction score
Read his video desciption, it was a joke video.He said it will do no help and he really got some coments about it.

charlie bird

Reaction score
Hallo everyone I wanted to show you one of the puppets I made so I put him as my avatar.
ps:His name is Charlie ,that explains my username.

HauntedPuppet

Reaction score
lol ok. he was making a joke in the description . . . not the video itself. Like when your cooking or something and you say "you know the best tasting steak you have ever had . . . well this is not as good" or whatever.

If you wanted to make fur on a little larger scale like that instead of using cotton you use wool and then comb it out.

Anyhoo, look at it however ya want . .

Peace :smile:

charlie bird

Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhhhh!It just sounded like he was being sarcastic in the video.Thanks for exsplaining that to me. I tried it and it looked terible ,maybe it's just the way you sew it .It realy screws with my head if that is how he realy did it.It looked like it was pre made and more of a furry matierial.I don't know ,but thanks . I tried it by taking fur out of fur fabric and punched it in antron with a needle ,as an exspeirement.It worked.
peace ,thats awsome! Sorry I just had to do that once.

charlie bird

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a online store that sells fur fabric that would look good on a mole puppet.
Thanks
please post reply ,or message