Making kermit the frog

dblake246

Reaction score
sorry guys, tecnical difficulties with the eys and colar, but, those being the most important part of kermit, i thought i shouldnt rush things, hopefully done soon

CoOKiE

Reaction score
we dont mind seeing work in progress photos :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Sounds interesting but I wouldn't advise to always go full way with this sort of technical stuff, there have been quite a few puppets over the years released, the Applause kermit, the Eden kermit, the Ideal kermit (rare and pricey) so there, but pictures of this would be good.:smile:

gregorio

Reaction score
I'm just starting to make my own kermit the frog puppet for halloween since none seem to exist. I'm losely following the glorified sock puppet pattern from projectpuppet.com, I need some sort of pattern for the correect shape of his torso. any suggestions?

when im finished I'll put up the pics. :smile::smile::smile:
Hi, I'am gregorio from spain, I saw diferent items of kermit in Portaventura park,

Pieces of Kermit you can see it

http://www.hiboox.es/go/imagenes/dibujos/piezas,fac8180734919b8dc3db6cf6c2a6ef4a.jpg.html

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score

gregorio

Reaction score
Thats of a master replicas photo puppet, not a proper kermit puppet.:smirk:
I know, but some people can see that way, after they can modify some things ,adapt it,reinvert it, when a person begin to do any puppet find many doubts, especially in the head form..etc.I suppose to all we had the same doubts when we began. ..:insatiable: