1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Making myself known

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by DirthNader, Sep 8, 2002.

1. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

Hello, everyone. I am happy to have found this forum. What a surprise to know that there are people out there that are so involved, if not merely interested, in this particular genre.

Not even a novice (more like a fledgeling), I have no doubt that many questions will pop up from my end. Please bare with me, I'm a quick learner and am excited to know that there is a place in which I can do that.

Thank you, very much
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

Welcome Dirth!:D
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Welcome indeed Dirth! Enjoy your stay at the MCForum. I suggest though, you head over to the "Family and Friends" section and post in the New Members thread so your people know just who it is you are. :)

-Matt
  4. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

Thanks Cantus. I'll do just that:D
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

:) Glad to have helped. Now I get to welcome you twice! :D hehe.

-Matt
  6. DirthNader

DirthNader New Member

Alright. I'm definately going to get myself known now. I posted in the right place, and again, thank you
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

HIYA DIRTH!!

Welcome to MC!! Hope you have fun here and learn lots of fun things. As far as the whole thing, we'll "Bear" with ya...get it?

FOZ