making of muppet vision 3D on travel channel

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I was flipping by the Travel Channel just a few minutes ago, and on this special they had about Disney Imagineers was a nice segment all about Muppet Vision 3D. Lots and lots of clips from the film itself, as well as lots of shots of the acutal theater and the live physical effects involved in the show. It was neat!

I live in Orlando, so I figured maybe it would mean a lot more to those of you who've never been able to see it. I checked and they're playing the show again on:

Aug 24, at 6:00 PM (that's eastern time, I believe). So, if you get the Travel Channel or know someone who does, watch and/or tape it. It's cool. It comes on almost exactly halfway through the hour special. Enjoy!

-Chris

Joe

Reaction score
Woo Hoo that's actually a channel we get!!
of course I have to work that day :frown:

I was able to pull it up on Yahoo! TV (tv.yahoo.com) it's called Disney's Imagineers

(wonders what we'd do without Yahoo!...)

gymkatarules

Reaction score
It was pretty neat. Gives a little history, lots of footage of the theater, building and the film, etc. The narration was a little uninspired, however ("The Muppets are up to their zany antics again!" blech), but, that's nitpicking. Seriously check it out, especially if you've never seen it before.

-Chris

beaker

Reaction score
ack, another special on cable I cant get. Well, if anybody has this, weezer making of, and KSY on tape and has a blank vhs tape, email me!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Chris-

Excellent news!

I've been wanting to see something about MV3D for a while now

- Billy :cool:

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I'm going to tape it, so I'll be happy to help out whoever needs it. I caught it completely by accident. Maybe it was fate! Maybe not, though.

-Chris

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm going to tape it, so I'll be happy to help out whoever needs it. I caught it completely by accident. Maybe it was fate! Maybe not, though<<<

Hey if you also happened to tape weezer special and KSY lets talk!

Jedimasta

Reaction score
I realize this happened a few weeks ago, but if you catch that this is going to air again, please post on it. I checked tvguide.com and discovery.com and came up flat. Thanks!