making of the weezer video with the muppets

Beakersgirl

Reaction score
I checked out Weezers website after hearing about the Gone Fishing video they did with the muppets & discovered they not only have their video up, but also the making of the video to watch on their site. Just thought some of you might be interested. Their site is http://www.weezer.com
Yippeee no reason to waste my time trying to catch it on MTV !
Pretty cool, Pepe was the host.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling I'm being followed...lol

Billy Rock! :big_grin:

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Maybe I want to be a minstrel......:wink:

They don't call me "traveling" for nothing!

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah bro...I think the Minstrels are a kind of more laid back version of Traveling Matt...because while you Travel! (TRAVEL! a word that comands! I, am, TRAVELING!)...we wander.. (Wander...um..yeah man...what were we saying again?) Hehe, it's good Cantus led the Minstrels, or they'd probably be walking around the same rock to this day :big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Rowlf back and good as ever!

Wow, I finally was able to download the Weezer special...Im curious why there wasnt mor eposting about the actual content...man its good to see the Muppets back...as this gives us just a little taste of what we'll be in store for for their glorious return in 2003.

Now then...I loved how Pepe was the main guy...time and time again Pepe proves hes one of the main stars.
And my...Rowlf's back! I hadnt seen Rowlf in a speaking role since the live Muppet Show, so its great to see him in this. I loved the part where hes insisting about Pepe's director's cut with the bikini clad women. Pepe and his thing with women, gotta love it!

Sometimes it feels like people's interest on here has waned, for that the perfect remedy is seeing this and other recent Muppet stuff online(commercials, etc) If these are any indication, one can only begin to get giddy over whats in store for next year!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes, It's great to see the return of Rowlf, but Bill sounds too much like Bobo. Nice appearance either way!

Now, if we could just get Janice and Scooter, too..... :smile:

- Billy :cool: