1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Okay all you male Muppet fans, this is it---an end to showers, an end to baths, an end to deodorant, an end to washin' socks---I have scientific proof that it will be a better way to live!

Male Perspiration Brightens Women's Moods - Study

LET THE ODORS BEGINNNNN!!

Really!

Let them!

*pulls off shirt over head, kicks off shoes he's worn without socks all day*
  2. Cantus Rock New Member

Wow...now I know why I'm so popular with the ladies...:D

Well, I'm with you Byrony! I'm sure Cerissa will just love this...LoL!

-Matt
  3. Alright, Matt! So far that's two, lol!

:D
  4. Crazy Harry New Member

The people who did this have way too much free time on there hands.
  5. ryhoyarbie Active Member

ya, and they need to get a hobby, like joining this forum!....

seriously, that study is kind of nasty though. i believe looking your best and smelling your best is the key to a good start on a date....

ryan
  6. Cantus Rock New Member

Funny, I always thought having a girl was the key to a good start (and middle, and end) of a date...

-Matt
  7. Maybe sweatin' is lookin' and smellin' your best...

:cool:
  8. ryhoyarbie Active Member

that also!..but hey those dates could go south and turn bad...i see it all the time on blind date!!!!

ryan
  9. Must be cause those guys stupidly "showered" or put on deodorant or cologne or clean socks or some'in'... :rolleyes:

10. Luke Active Member

Thats because those people don't actually want a date, just a free holiday ! :excited:
  11. FellowWLover Member

Those U of Penn women are a tough breed anyway.
  12. grail New Member

um...Byron, did you read ALL of the article? because check out the following quote:

basically, all the article states is that if you're already sweatin' together, then guy sweat helps release hormones that are useful when trying to make babies.

in other words, it is now abundantly clear to me why some women hate the idea of having a big sweaty guy on top of them...

er...can i say that?
  13. wockawocka New Member

Umm... does this mean that girls can be all sweaty too?
  14. Crazy Harry New Member

I think you already did.

:p :smirk:
  15. grail New Member

oh yeah...heh
  16. radionate New Member

See Byron. You are soooooo clueless. Thats why you need to shower. Nobody wants to smell you coming from a mile away. Its only the sweating you do when....well...you know...that counts.
  17. Luke Active Member

Byron Babies ? *Gulps*
  18. grail New Member

now you see why it's so important we get the boy to a shower pronto...you can never be too careful! clumsy as he is, it's entirely possible that he'd one day stumble upon a convention for blind alcoholic women on a path of self-destruction. where would the world be then?

i can see the ad campaign now:

"Ocean Breeze soap; science's response to random acts of nature"
  19. radionate New Member

They look like the Tribbles from Star Trek!
  20. Um, yeah Mike, but also:

"In a more sensual setting, exposure to these odors might facilitate the emergence of sexual mood or feelings."

;)

'sides, I never said it would attract mates for sexual performance, but apparently it'll work in the right setting...