Man flies ‘cargo class’ to save cash

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
are you kidding???? if you put your name on the test you can pass here! education standards are looooooow

but I haven't mastered that chewing gum and walking at the same time thing.... :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't understand. Whats it about when u watch Muppet stuff u always want to try what they do. U know as a kid thats what the muppets were about doing stupide stuff. Still how funny can it get when u try to mail urself to ur parents and they don't pay? I know that wasn't in the story but what if that were to happen? How Funny! :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
All week Letterman's had the guy in the crate as a guest on his show. Well, not really. They just wheel in a crate and this arm sticks up out of it and waves. It's kinda funny. He mentioned it every night since it happened; Friday night he said that things are so crazy these days, the other day his mom mailed herself to his doorstep! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I betcha his flight didn't server Hamburgers either! Sheesh! what a crazy thing to do! he's lucky he wasn't going to london!!!

Zack,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm going on vacation in a shoebox. 22nd class airfare. It'll only cost me $25.00, because I'm going media rate. I hope I don't forget to puch airholes in it, though, because last 3 times I did it and didn't have air holes I suffocated.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm going on vacation in a shoebox. 22nd class airfare. It'll only cost me $25.00, because I'm going media rate. I hope I don't forget to puch airholes in it, though, because last 3 times I did it and didn't have air holes I suffocated.
at least you'll have room for a big screen tv :wink: :smile:

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Perhaps you could fit in one of the new Muppet lunchboxes. We'll install one of the Muppet TV trays in there. Just make sure to return it to its upright position when you land! :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
TV ANNOUNCER:........and w/ the big screen u get three new muppet dvd's as well as a new muppet figure. How much do u think this all is? Nope! Not 100.99. Not 99.99. Not even 89.99. Its only 2.99. Yes! Thats right. 2.99. U can't believe it. Neiter can I?! *throws hands up in air* Just call 1-800-Muppets airline! Thanks.

**does not come w/ a garneed on the big screen**