Man vs. Food.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I haven't myself, but even if it isn't - ya gotta love how Muppety that title is!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yep! It's a pretty fun show, but I only ever seem to watch it because Ghost Adventures will be on next XD

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
I like it, I think that show is okay, and my mom, who I believe watches it more than I, loves it.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
One interesting epiosde where se was at this San Tantonio restaurant and he eats this burger with hot sauce I think, and has to wait for a long period of time before he drinks anything to wash it down.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
It's a pretty good show. My husband and I watch it at home now and then. There was a pizza episode that sparked our interest in a hometown food challenge where the two of us would have to eat a 28 inch pizza in an hour for a $500 prize. No one at the has done it yet at the restaurant, and our plan is to try it at the same time as my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. I have no doubt it is do-able, but the side-bet is which couple can do it faster. Wish us luck! :hungry:

... I think I just realized how disgusting the four of us sound! We're not bad, really :smile:

Anyway, Man vs. Food can be enteraining, though we're not devoted watchers. I'd recommend checking it out to anyone who hasn't. It's worth a view or two :smile:

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
It's on right now, and I told my mom about what I posted. She laughed and said she's just amazed at how much he can eat.