Many Muppet Figures for Sale

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi all!

I recently found I have had to move house, and for that reason I am going to have to sell my muppet collection
I checked out eBay and found that the demand that once exsisted for some muppet figures seems to have disappeared, and my collection does mean a lot so I dont want to let things go for nothing. Then I remember you guys, and how you know the true value of these great items.
Now I live in the UK, but am willing to shipping anywhere if the buyer requires that! Shall list what I have and any offers are welcome!

Still MOC...

* Vacation Fozzie (Red Shirt)
* Sam Arrow
* Marvin Suggs (Silver Shirt)
* Floyd Pepper (Blue Shirt)
* Tuxedo Kermit
* Daredevil Gonzo
* Santa Swedish Chef (Though it might have been open)
* Superhero Scooter
* Xmas Rizzo (Green Jumper, Red shirt)

Ice Penguins with Signed Boxed with COA

I also have a huge collection of loose items that people can make offers for, including loose playsets....
-Backstage
-Electric Mayhem Set
-Pigs in Space
-Muppet Labs (Though this is no longer complete)

Other loose but complete items include...

-Sweetums
-Ghost of Sam Arrow
-Koozebain Kermit
-Super Beaker
-Treasure Island Gonzo and Rizzo
-Silver Lips

I also have many other figures, though I would have to check if they were complete, though I think 90% are, such as Dr.Teeth and Crazy Harry. I know that my Jim Henson is missing the strap off the banjo but other wise complete.

Just give me a question to see if I have any other figures you had in mind, or send me a fair offer on any of these items! I hope these can go to a good home! Thanks all!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think I would be interested in some of your figures, specifically:

Daredevil Gonzo (MOC)
Ghost of Sam Arrow (loose)

I'd be willing to pay up to 35 US dollars (not including shipping) for the both of them.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
How much would you be willing to let your Superhero Scooter go for?

I'm kinda broke, but I can probably give $10-20 for it, (Not including shipping)

PS: what does "MOC" mean?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Renee... MOC means Mint On Card, and MIB means Mint In Box or sometimes Bag.

BTW: Which Tuxedo Kermit do you happen to have?

BEAR

Reaction score
I may be interested in one or a few of these, but not sure how much you are willing to sell them for.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
I havent got a set price in mind for these, just offer what you can and I am sure its fine! Also I for got to mention...

Santa Swedish Chef Boxed

I hate to see these go, but I got no more room :eek:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Are you selling Rowlf & Piggy from the playsets??
I'm looking to get those 2

Frogster

Reaction score
I'd be interested in MTI Gonzo & Rizzo, plus Super Beaker, Santa Chef, and Christmas Rizzo.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Still loads of figures left! If anyone wishes to ask me a question about what I have listed, or just to ask if I have a certain figure (I have got quite the collection to sell! Still have backstage sets and many exclusives!) just give me an email at phangsman@hotmail.com. Rememebr I live in UK so shipping to USA maybe be about $12-$20 depending on size of the order.