Many signatures are to long

Thijs

Reaction score
Some people have so long signatures, that most of the time the signature is longer then the post itself. That's annoying when scrolling threads. Shouldn't the maximum signature length be lower? Or let the signature be in a smaller font. Or both. I still think this is the best forum on the web, but this would make it better.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I agree, I try not to make mine to long, when i change them

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Mine is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long, and I'll be changing it in the next few hours.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*shrugs* I like my sig just fine, thank you. And I ain't gonna be changing it just because someone is complaining that some sigs are longer than the posts.

-Kim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Your name, site link and maybe one short quote is appropriate. I agree with a 4 line length. Some members have several lengthy quotes at the bottom of their posts and it does get rather irritating. It's not new information to us fans, but it is fun to include a brief Muppetism. The signature shouldn't be longer than the post itself. :eek: Identity is cool, but we should all be respectful of our fellow members. :smile: