Marge Simpson: Next Playboy Cover Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While on the subject, I have to ask... what exactly is so erotic about cute cartoon females floating away inside bubbles?

Drtooth

Reaction score
While on the subject, I have to ask... what exactly is so erotic about cute cartoon females floating away inside bubbles?
That's a new one. Usually I see them bound and gagged or morbidly obese or something really weird... I've even saw some characters drowning for some reason... but you've got the Dr.Tooth No Fetish guarantee! I'll Draw Cleo from Heathcliff, Gadget from Rescue Rangers, and anyone else like that, provided they're not doing anything slightly titilating.

I did have Miss Doronjo riding a broom, though...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did a bondage piece once, but it wasn't intended to be saddistic, yet I notice 98% of the people who've favorited it have a bound-and-gagged fetish, lol.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I did a bondage piece once, but it wasn't intended to be saddistic, yet I notice 98% of the people who've favorited it have a bound-and-gagged fetish, lol.
Wow, thats disturbing.:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, thats disturbing.:eek:
You're telling me - after that, I actually got a few requests for more bound AND gagged pics, none of which I complied with.

I mean, sheesh, I had no idea there was some kind of saddistic/erotic fetish involved with seeing someone tied to a chair waiting to be requested.

Fluffets

Reaction score
You're telling me - after that, I actually got a few requests for more bound AND gagged pics, none of which I complied with.

I mean, sheesh, I had no idea there was some kind of saddistic/erotic fetish involved with seeing someone tied to a chair waiting to be requested.
Was it of a character btw? If so, which one? God, I REALLY sound like a weirdo now.:concern::concern::concern:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I'm going to admit it, the issue is out now and I pick up my copy, :smile:. First time I bought this magizine in years.

It's only a three page spread with Marge and it's not that bad, so there is nothing to worry about. I'm glad I got this, it's a neat little collectable to add to my collection of cartoon memorabilia. I haven't looked though it yet, but Tara Reid is also feature, I wonder how she feels that the cartoon character Marge Simpson is more of a selling point for this issue than she is, :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yup, family forums shouldn't discuss the magazine in question, I reckon. Good idea to e-mail Mod's when questioning what is appropriate or not. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.