Marvel Muppets

scooter289

Reaction score
So yeah...I'm a fan of the Muppets and a fan of Marvel Comics and I came up with this idea for Muppets who were super heroes from Marvel. So lately I've been drawing them in my big sketchbook for viewing, but as of recently I decided to redo it what with all of the recent change of events in Marvel. But as of right now, I feel like sharing some of the character lists I've come up with.

Kermit: Cyclops
Miss Piggy: TBD (either Jean Grey or Emma Frost)
Gonzo: Wolverine
Rowlf: Beast
Bunsen: Professor X
Beaker: Iceman
Sam: Archangel
Dr. Teeth: Captain America
Floyd: Hank Pym
Janice: Wasp
Zoot: Vision
Animal: Hulk
Scooter: Hawkeye
Camilla: Scarlet Witch
T.R. Rooster: Quicksilver
Crazy Harry: Iron Man
Robin: Spider-Man
Link: Silver Surfer
Dr. Strangepork: Dr. Strange
Sweetums: Colossus
Fozzie: Thing
Pepe: Mr. Fantastic
Clifford: Human Torch
Uncle Deadly: Ghost Rider
Lew Zealand: Namor
Rizzo: Nightcrawler
Muppet Newsman: Wonder Man
Johnny Fiama: Nick Fury
Mahna Mahna: Ant Man II
Beauregard: Luke Cage
Swedish Chef: Daredevil
Lips: Sentry
Gobo: Gambit
Mokey: Storm
Wembly: Multiple Man
Boober: Black Panther
Red: Rogue
Big Bird: Galactus
Elmo: Apocolypse
Ernie: Winter Soldier/ Bucky
Bert: Falcon
Grover: Black Knight
Count: Blade
Cookie Monster: War Machine
Herry: Hercules
Biff: Gorgon
Sully: Black Bolt
Zoe: She-Hulk
Prarie Dawn: Invisible Woman
Baby Bear: Sasquatch
Rosita: Spider Woman
Snuffy: Lockjaw

Of course, keep in mind this is just a partial list seeing as how there's still plenty of other Muppets out there that haven't been put on the list, but as I come up with them I'll post them here, maybe even some pictures. Hope you enjoy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
OMG! This is a very impressive list, my friend.:smile: Speaking as a fellow fan of both Marvel Comics and the Muppets, I must give you a huge amount of credit for blending these characters in together.

Though I'd have to say that Sam The Eagle would be a perfect candidate for Captain America. But I love how you didn't go for the obvious and instead made him Archangel (that shows originality). And another thing that gave me goosebumps was how you merged the Fraggles with the X-Men, something that I've set up for my "MARVELOUS Muppets" fanfic series from a story that I'd done last year that crossed the Muppets over with X-Men: The Last Stand.

Sounds like you're being inspired more from storylines that are currently happening in the comics, whereas I've been going with what's been happening in movies and television shows. But I can't wait to see your drawings and how you'll interpret these characters in your own form of "Marvelous Muppets".:wink:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I like that Sam the Eagle is Captain America!

Stan Lee will be proud!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Hawkeye is still dead right? (I haven't been paying attention)
Does that mean that, gulp, Scooter, is....uh, gasp, gone?

Hawkeye and Wonder Man were my favorites (old West Coast Averngers fan here)

Nice list

scooter289

Reaction score
Hawkeye is still dead right? (I haven't been paying attention)
Does that mean that, gulp, Scooter, is....uh, gasp, gone?

Hawkeye and Wonder Man were my favorites (old West Coast Averngers fan here)

Nice list
Actually after House of M when Scarlet Witch got rid of 98% of the mutant population, Hawkeye was brought back to life.

He's currently a member of the New Avengers as Ronin. For more info on Haweye's ressurection, check the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawkeye_(comics)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Actually after House of M when Scarlet Witch got rid of 98% of the mutant population, Hawkeye was brought back to life.

He's currently a member of the New Avengers as Ronin. For more info on Haweye's ressurection, check the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawkeye_(comics)
Good-ness! Remind me to have you keep me up to date on what's been going on in the MARVEL Universe lately. I've been kind of lagging behind on some of it.:smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Please post soon! :big_grin:
The story will be soooo interesting by the way the list is looking.I like the ones you've chosen for them because they actually make sense. Need any help? :big_grin:

scooter289

Reaction score
Well....I thought I should give a bit of an update....I've so far completed pictures of Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, and Link as their hero counterparts. I think they all look alot better than my first attempts at this.

Hope to share visuals soon.