MARVELOUS Muppets RPG: Putting the Pieces Together

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*New game. Created by Sean (muppetwriter).

Game Summary: Melanie Thomas is looking for the person who is responsible for the murder of her dearest Thomas cousin. She and Scooter Grosse ask for the
help of the Muppet Central members, providing clues to help make suspicions and guesses with. The hunt for the killer will last until either Melanie or
Scooter have enough suspicions to track down the right person. If the wrong person is tracked, then the game will be over and have to continue in another
quest. If the right person is found, then one player will be given a special award.

Game Rules:
1) Muppet Central members can play as either themselves or as a Muppet character, or a combination team thereof.

2) If playing either by oneself or as a combination team, and said MC member has been featured in any of the Marvelous Muppets fan fiction series, they
may play as themselves portrayed as such with all according abilities.
Ex.: Prawnie can play as Agent Ryan with his futuristic flying C.O.V.N.E.T. covert taxicab.

3) Players' suspicions or guesses must be bold-faced and connect with the character's clues (ex. The clue is "man with rainbow colored socks" and one of
the suspicions/guesses is Nicky Holiday).

4) Only one suspicion/guess per player per turn/post.

5) Silly guesses/suspicions are welcomed. If you feel like Big Bird is the prime suspect to a serious crime, then post it up (who knows, you might be right,
LOL!).

Have fun and let the mystery begin.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey there, my fellow Muppet Centralists.:wink:

This is your buddy, Scooter Grosse, and I'm asking you all to help out me and Melanie on our investigation. Our hope is that we find this man or woman and bring him or her to justice, not letting the Thomas family member's death go in vain.

We need your help in finding this person, because neither Melanie nor I know what he looks like, who he is, what was his motive, and...most important of all...if he's even a HE!

The only clue that we have right now from the police is that the murderer was "past primal age", which means that he or she must be between the ages of 40 to 60.

Post your supicions here on this thread, and either Melanie or I will update everyone on our progress within a week or so, as soon as we have enough to move on to the next clue. Hopefully we'll have some leads by then.

It is very important that you help us out, friends. If you will not do it for us, then do it for a little boy named Stanley.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm not really sure. Do we just state our guesses?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yes. You can either state them as a Muppet character or as yourself. But please make sure they're in bold, so other players will be able to distinguish their own guesses from yours. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sam: Well! I always knew I worked with weirdoes, but this? Hmph! Between 40 and 60 years old, eh? Well, I know Hilda fits that discription!

OoC: Is this the way to do it?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
After long hours of deciphering the could-bes and could-nots...
I came up with something outrageous, yet as usual...very cunning.

We mustn't be too predictable!
Beaker and I think the culprit (shame on you) is...

Oh, Beakie, drumroll?

Beaker:
Meep!
(Gets a flask as a "drum" and gets his ruler as a "drumstick")
clink, clink, clink...

Bunsen:
Could it be...

Claudia:
IT'S MAARYYY POPPINSS! D:
OH GAWD I KNEW IT!
YES! I DID!
Now, gimme the dang prize.

Bunsen:
(Looks to her quizically)
I'm afraid not.
Tsstsst!
Was it deadly, Beakie?
I forgot our own guess!

Beaker:
(Digs himself a grave)
Mee mee mee...Meeemeeemeeemeemee (Singing the death song)
(Puts flower on his head)
Nopemeep!

Claudia:
Ok, it was George Washington!

Bunsen:
Cut this nonsensical guessing.
Let's return to common sense, dear.
Mm, I remember now...
I think it was Floyd Pepper!

Claudia:
What?

Bunsen:
You never know what a person thinks behind a very hip slim shady smile!

Claudia:
Don't go hip-hop cool on me, dude.
But....PEPPER?

Bunsen:
Yes.
Snoop persona...logging out.
(Clears throat)

I wasn't sure who else!

Claudia:
And everyone says...
Don't blame the scientist!

Beaker:
Meepmeep.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee: Past primal age, huh? Coulda been Waldorf. He dosn't particularly like anyone, now does he?