Master Replica Instructions Sheet

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I wanted to know if anyone has any of the Master Replica Muppet photo puppet instruction manuals that came with them and if you would be willing to scan it to post here???

I'm happy to trade :0)

Hope you guys can help :embarrassed:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They came with instruction manuals? Huh, guess its been a while! :big_grin: What do they say? I might have to dig mine out, if only the boxes weren't such a pain to get closed again, lol.

muppetperson

Reaction score
For Kermit-1 Your Kermit the Frog Photo Puppet is fully articulated.You can adjust his head,mouth,arms,hands,fingers,legs and feet.
2.Although Kermit is constructed of tested steel and aluminium wire, prolonged bending will shorten the life of the wire.To maximize the life of the wires, it is recommended to bend all joints slowly.Avoid bending any joints repeatedly at any one location.Doing this will ensure that your Kermit the Frog Photo Puppet will give you years of enjoyment.
For Animal-1 Your Animal Photo Puppet is fully articulated.You can adjust his head,eyebrows,mouth,arms,hands,fingers,legs and feet.
2.Be very careful when handling the feathers on his head.They are fragile!
3.Same as 2 on Kermit but name changed.
4.If Animal becomes dirty,wipe the surface with a cold damp cloth.His jacket should be dry cleaned ONLY and his pants can be wiped with a damp cloth.
For Gonzo-1 Same as for Kermit with name changed.
2.Be very careful when handling the feathers on his head.They are fragile and can break!
3.Same as for Kermit 2 but name changed.
4.If Gonzo becomes dirty, wipe the surface with a cold damp washcloth.His clothing should be DRY CLEANED ONLY.Shoes can be wiped with a damp cloth.

On each instruction list, there is also a contents list and Display Stand Assembly Instructions.

Alvin

Reaction score
So when is the official date for Fozzie...or has that been canned? And geez....how much would he be...Kermit was what $1500, or was that just an Ebay price gouge? I have seen them all for no less $800...man.....I need a money tree for all the Muppet stuff I want!

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
The $1,500 for Kermit is an eBay gouge. I got the Gonzo one for Christmas this past year from my parents. It was on sale in November and part of December on amazon for around $150.

Alvin

Reaction score
OMG...crap missed that...haven't seen that kind of price nowhere

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie was canned. I saw him at SDCC as a prototype and it was BEAUTIFUL!! Wish i could have owned that.