1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Matt Vogel as Forgetful Jones!

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by dwayne1115, Mar 16, 2019.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

2. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

YES! Forgetful is back ! After so many years! If only we can get Sherlock Hemlock, Hoots the Owl, and Murray Monster to get new performers.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well, actually this is an unreleased video from several years back. But still cool to see Forgetful get to speak again!
    Matt does a great job.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  4. Daffyfan4ever

Daffyfan4ever Well-Known Member

Oh, that's disappointing. I thought he'd appear in maybe season 49 or season 50, but that's still possible. You never know.

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Seriously, Matt is one of the best performers around today! He can channel Caroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, and even Richard Hunt, while also invoking himself into other characters as well.

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

(And Jim Henson).
    Tbh, aside from The Count, i'm not the biggest fan of Matt's take on Jerry's characters. But besides that, yes he's everything a recast performer should be!

7. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

This is the most incredible thing I've seen Matt Vogel do. I like his versions of Big Bird, the Count, Floyd Pepper, and Uncle Deadly...and this performance as Forgetful Jones is just remarkable. He and Eric Jacobson (Bert, Grover, Miss Piggy, Guy Smiley, Oscar) are the best recast Muppet performers out there.