Maurice Monster

furryfella

Reaction score
i know he was grovers friend & all! did he ever have a blue nose before the light green one we remember him with?:wink:

Soul H

Reaction score
Maurice Monster was also a member of the Frazzletones (he sand the bass parts), he was a contestand in the game "Say The Word", and he was also known a Kermit The Gorf.

Hope this hels a little.

Splurge

Reaction score
Soul H said:
Maurice Monster was also a member of the Frazzletones (he sand the bass parts), he was a contestand in the game "Say The Word", and he was also known a Kermit The Gorf.

Hope this hels a little.
I know Maurice was also identified by name when Grover was using a queue of monsters to show "first" and "last". Each time Grover was first in line, the monsters would turn round, then Grover would run to the other side to be first, etc. etc.

I guess the writers and performers felt that Maurice just wasn't working as a character and it was better to keep him as an Anything Monster.

Ryan

Reaction score
Splurge said:
I know Maurice was also identified by name when Grover was using a queue of monsters to show "first" and "last". Each time Grover was first in line, the monsters would turn round, then Grover would run to the other side to be first, etc. etc.

I guess the writers and performers felt that Maurice just wasn't working as a character and it was better to keep him as an Anything Monster.
I also may be wrong, but I don't think he was meant to be a major character. I think he was given just a throw away name for that "Say the Word" sketch. I'm not sure though. I'm just assuming becuase he almost alwyas had a different performer, and was rarely the center of any sketches. Again, I could be wrong, though. Just an assumption.