MB:Muppets Not Included

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,Does anybody have this episode where Dr.Teeth is on there?If so,I appreciated.:big_grin: Thanks for your time.But if nobody has this episode,What Dr.Teeth clip did they use and Which Muppet Babies were contestants?Because it's been a while I seen it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi DC... Don't have it in library, though it's in my memory vaults.
Baby Kermit and Baby Animal were the contestants, with Baby Piggy as the hostess.

The clip was of a grown-up Dr. Teeth, saying "All right!"
You should also try to get the episode The Incredible Shrinking Weirdo, where a grown-up Kermit appears in front of the Muppet Show red curtains when a Steppin' Out Baby Gonzo shows up on his eggbeater saying he wouldn't be able to do his act.
Hope this helps.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Wow!I remember that.Forgot all about it till right now.Thanks Count!By the way,Who has this episode?:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you're asking me directly, I don't have any names of people who might have and/or be willing to either make copies or trade. Keep asking around, someone might just have it and be able to help you out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What was the plot of this episode? The title sounds familiar, but I can't figure out which episode it is. I don't ever remember seeing any short clips with Dr. Teeth on Muppet Babies (did Nickelodeon edit this scene?). The only clip with Dr. Teeth that I remember seeing on Muppet babies was in the episode where the babies all get one wish each, and at the end Kermit wishes for them all to make movies together when they grow up, and therefore a clip from the Great Muppet Caper was shown. This clip was from the scene where the muppets read trhough the list of things for stopping the jewel thiefs, and Dr. Teeth was in that scene, but obviously not by hmself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, from what I remember...

Muppets Not Included.
Plot Synopsis.
Baby Kermit and Baby Fozzie are rummaging through old boxes in the basement, and they find an old shoebox containing a tea strainer. Obviously, the babies don't know what the thing is but their mission is to bring it back to Nanny. In the course of not getting it to her, each Muppet Baby imagines what the thing could be. It starts with Fozzie pulling off a continuous infomercial which drives Kermit crazy. Rowlf, Kermit and Animal perform a country musical number with the tea strainer. Eventually Piggy comes in and thinks it's a TV microphone, like the ones used on old TV game shows. And then we get to where the clip of Dr. Teeth was shown.
The premise of the game show is like Win, Lose Or Draw; but with all the celebrities in a bank of booths like Hollywood Squares. Baby Kermit and Baby Animal are the contestants, with Animal drawing simple abstract interpretations. The clip of Dr. Teeth is shown with him in one of the booths saying "All right!"
Hope this helps and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I must track this down. :zany:

Thanks for the info! But I remember Dr. Teeth with a few more lines...

Wasn't there a segment featuring an animated adult Fozzie and Kermit? I remember both of them being reporters, and something about a giant Piggy. Anybody know of this?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's possible that Dr. Teeth might have had more lines in that episode, though I don't think so. The clip of him was short and sweet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As for the other episode you asked about MD... It was from the later seasons, don't know what the episode's title was.
Basically, this was an episode where the Muppet Babies were at a sort of spoof of Universal Studios or the like. Baby Scooter, as a robotized version of himself, was the tour usher guide. There were two TMS inspired animated segments with grown-up Muppets.
The first one was with Kermit as a reporter and Fozzie in his normal grown-up form, tracking down the evil giant Piggy. Baby Piggy got even, when she then made an animated Pigs In Space sketch. Link and Julius were there in uniform, not sure if Piggy was in her grown-up form also. What I remember is Baby Piggy sort of sneaking up out from behind the screen saying that the foil of the crew was a rainstorm of green space frogs.
Hope this helps.

Dantecat

Reaction score
The name of the title of the episode is called:Eight Flags Over The Nursery.