1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by That Announcer, Sep 2, 2005.

1. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

*TA steps up to the mic and fiddles with his tie.*

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the second randomly-held Muppet Central Forum Awards! It's great to have you all here tonight, I hope you're having a good time. Now, let's get down to business. The awards will be handed out in chunks of five, and all it takes is three replies for another chunk to be announced. So, here comes the first five awards:

The awards for Funniest Member and Most Prominent Poster go to Beauregard!

The award for Best Avatar goes to Vic Romano!

The award for Best Gamer goes to Kimp the Shrimp!

And, the award for Best Signature goes to TogetherAgain!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

(Meanwhile during the reception)...These are my wallet photos...this is my beloved bunny, Tommie. She's so hateful! This is me when I was in middle school. This is my girl friend Elizabeth Montgomery. This is my OTHER girlfriend Kathy Greenwood.
  3. D'Snowth

Well I can't wait, so I'll double-post if I have to! So here's my next post!
  4. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

hmm don't think im nominated
  5. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Thank you again. Now, here comes our next chunk of awards.

The award of Best Moppet Family Member goes to Vibs!

The award of Best Dance Partner goes to Beauregard!

The award of Sesame Street Enthusiast goes to BEAR!

The award of Muppet Show Enthusiast goes to David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole!

And the award of Fraggle Rock Enthusiast goes to redBoobergurl!
  6. D'Snowth

(Back at the reception...)

INTERVIEWER: "What's it like working on T*K*O?"
    D'SNOWTH: (Acting like a bigshot) "Well, it does take time away from my busy schedule, but the other "extras" couldn't do the show without me!"
    INTERVIEWER: "And you say it was YOU who taught the others how to act?"
    D'SNOWTH: "Oh yes, I remember the day, That Announcer came begging to me for extra sessions."
  7. D'Snowth

Am I the ONLY one here who cares about these awards? C'mon, you don't want to let prawnie down now do you?
  8. D'Snowth

INTERVIEWER: "So Mr. Snowth, how do you feel about being at this ceremony tonight?"
    D'SNOWTH: (Still acting like a bigshot) "Well, it's not really fair to them. A big icon such as myself being here amongst a bunch of minors, but I'm sure all will go well."
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I care!

I also care about these awards. I have been at work most of the day, so I couldn't comment untill now. I hope I win one of the categories.
  10. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

**MRsPepper cuts in** Yes, you're the bigshot, but I'm your boss. Don't forget that!

**applauds the awards** Yay! Congratulations, everybody!
  11. D'Snowth

(Embarrassed) Ugh, sorry no more questions until furthur notice!
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow! Thank you! Thank you all! I had no idea I was such a Fraggle Rock enthusiast! I have to thank my roommate from Muppet College Dorms, Red Fraggle!
    *Red comes up on stage*
    Red: Oh! They like me! They really like me! Recognizing me after years and years....
    Um, Red?
    Red: Yeah Beth?
    The award is for me. I was just thanking you.
    Red: What? Why do you get all the credit?
    Because I'm a fan of you and your friends.
    Red: Oh...I'm sorry
    It's ok, I'll share the award with you. :)
  13. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Well wowdy-wow! Somehow I've got "best signature" again. Danke schon, Thank you much! I would say I'll just keep doing what I've been doing, but I don't know what I've been doing, so I don't know how to keep doing it, so I can't say I'll keep doing what I don't know how to keep doing since I don't know how I'm doing it. ...I think I just lost myself there.
    Well, congratulations to all the winners!
  14. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

**claps for TogetherAgain and redBoobergurl** Woo, congrats!!

**penguin with a cue card that says "Yay!" runs in and out** :zany:

((just a note, I hope I can do that. >< Penguins with cue cards are all over MC so I thought I'd add one here))
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

HEY THERE GUYS AND GIRLS! How are ya'll doing? its me your one any only funny friend, Kyle aka Erine81981.

Waldorf: Glad your not that bear.
    Startler: Yea. He stunk!
    Both: Doh ho ho ho ho....

Shhhhh guys, were trying to do a show here. Here to tell you the next awards is our little frog friend and his beloved Giant; Robin the Frog and Sweetums. *walks off stage*
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Wow! Thank you all so much for this. As you know I have been a huge supporter of Sesame Street for many many years, and it has been a tremendous influence in my life. I think we need more programs on the air like Sesame. Thanks to all the other Sesame Street fans and supporters of PBS. To think we could have lost it due to that whole recent controversy regarding fund cuts. We are saved! YAY!!!!! Thanks to everyone at MC for sharing such wonderful memories of the show. Whether you prefer the classic years or the recent years, we all share the same thing--a love for the show. I have always wanted to live in a place like Sesame Street. A place full of such wonderful community. Where we have meeting places like Hoopers Store or the stoop where we can greet friends. MC is like my "stoop" where I can go to everyday to meet friends. I also have a few others to thank. My roomies at Muppet Dorms, Big Bird, Rosita and Mr. Snuffleupagus. I also want to thank two of my all-time favorite characters Bert and Ernie. Also, I have a very short list of names to run off...(takes out piece of paper)...Telly, Elmo, Oscar, Count Von Count, Guy Smiley, Grover...
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(still reading off list)...Zoe, Bob, Maria, Cookie Monster, Mumford, Sherlock Hemlock, Luis...
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*from the audience*

Cookie Monster: Ooooh thank you Bryan. *throws cookies*

Grover: Thank you Bryan.

Herry: Go Bryan! Woooooooo!!

Backstage

When is she going to stop? Sweetums and Robin are ready to go on.

(just making this post more exticing LOL)
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

...Herry, Slimey, Biff, Sully, Hoots, Herbert Birdsfoot, Gladys the Cow, Susan, Gordon, Humphrey, Ingrid, Baby Bear, The Honkers, Prairie Dawn... Is that it? Oh wait! There's more on the other side. Sorry. (turns page over) Two-Headed Monster, Olivia, Bruno, Barkley (Happy Birthday tomorrow, boy!), Linda...
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey! I'm here! Sorry, my cmptr was on the fritz or something, and it wouldn't let me on MC or Hotmail, but now it works. And I'm happy! Thanks TA for covering for me when I was gone! You're a lifesaver dude!