MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

Erine81981

Reaction score
*Kermit appears on stage*

Hi ho everyone. I'm here to announce the next Nominees.

Beau from - The thread "The Muppet Central Movie *shows Beau out in the audince*

Vibs from - The Best in drawing a weird Family (The Moppet Family) *shows Vibs backstage with her two familar characters*

Vic from - The Best in a family sitcom as himself "Vic" (the Moppet Family) *shows Vic out in the audince*

Yakky the Yak from - The Best Pet in a family sitcom (The Moppet Family) *sittlng next to Biggy and the rest of the cast in the audince*

And the Best award goes to the one and only "Vic" from the sitcom The Moppet Family.

*appaluse is heard*

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
The award for Best Thread goes to Behind the Scenes of the Muppet Movie!
What a surprise! I'm so surprised! And grateful. Did I mention I'm surprised? I'd like to thank the Muppet Academy for this award. There are so many people to thank. But I'm gonna hog the spotlight and not mention any of them.

Actually, I will mention one. This award, nay, all these awards, wouldn't have been possible without the late, great Jim Henson. Here's to you, Jim!

Mostly I want to thank all of the fans here who have made me feel so welcome. *Eyes well up with tears* Oh, rats. I promised myself I wouldn't cry and now I'm making a spectacle of myself. You're all wonderful! I love you all!

By the way, it's awfully hard to type with one hand, but I can't stop my right hand from opening and closing.

Was Once Ernie :stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Its amazing to me that I got the Bear in the Big Blue House enthusiast award, since we don't really talk about it much on here. I think I just got it cuz of my user name. I do love that big fuzzy bear to peices though. Thanks everyone!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Its amazing to me that I got the Bear in the Big Blue House enthusiast award, since we don't really talk about it much on here. I think I just got it cuz of my user name. I do love that big fuzzy bear to peices though. Thanks everyone!!
I do think you were the only one that got votes for that category. Like I said, a huge landslide. :smile:

Anyway, here's the next five awards!

The award of Least Crazy Member goes to Phil Chapman!

The award of Best Teen Member goes to TogetherAgain!

The award of Least Annoying Member goes to Katzi428!

The award of Most Missed Member goes to HPDJ!

And, the MC Lifetime Achievement Award goes to The Count!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had the feeling HPDJ was going to win that award!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Congratulations to all you fine winners so far! And thanks so much to all who voted for me. And a special thanks to Vic Romano and minor muppetz for the categories they voted me for. It really made my day (no, week is more like it!).
You folks are wonderful. I'm glad there was a generous amount of categories so we could give recognition to a lot of people here. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Y'know, this is the only ceremony I've ever been to that has so far been almost 20 hours long. TA, will you hand me my Rocky?

That Announcer

Reaction score
(Sorry about the wait, I was out.)

Here's the next chunk of awards.

The award of Best Fan-Fic Reader goes to TogetherAgain!

The award of Best Moderator goes to Fozzie Bear!

The award of Most Underrated Member goes to Ziffel!

And the awards of Best Artist and Best MP3 Trader go to Vic Romano!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**does the Kermit flailing arms thing** YaaaaAAaaAAaaY!! Congrats everyone!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel? Underrated? Nah, Ziffel's a cool guy! Don't listen to them Ziffel, you're one of the best here!