1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC:BB - An All New Season

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Feb 17, 2007.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Hahahaha HAHAHAH MWUH HA HA HA HA

*blinks*

Just joshing. Now where is the bathroom? I'm guessing it's through that door with a toilet sign on it.
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I'm back! Betcha didn't even notice I was gone! Sorry bout the penguin stains, Dan! And, honestly, I'd rather not form an alliance against him, G! I'd like to start my first day here without any enemies.....
  3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

*Flies through the window on a motercycle*

Just got back from the coast, hey there fellow housemates! :excited:
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Hola Kiki! *throws penguin* Better choose a bed before G-Man does! (I think he forgot.)
  5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hello, Beakerfan! Yeah, I better choose a bed, too. I bags the top bunk! Haha! Kiddin'. ;)
  6. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I already got one, that's why I didn't respond, and I was just kidding, I think DanDan's weirdness is catching, Hi Kiki
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hi G-MAN! :excited:
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*under a mountain of plushes and blankets* Well, since no one else has bothered to say it, Good night! It has been a wonderful first day at Big Brother! *turns out the light*
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Good night Beakerfan, Good night DanDan, Good night Kiki, Good night John Boy, Good night Mary Ellen, lol
  10. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

'Night y'all! (It's 5:06 PM.... :zany: ) ;)
  11. Faylo

Faylo Member

Good morning, Houseguests!
    Little Sister Speaking!

You have one more day to meet your housemates and get to know your way around the house, challenges start tomorrow!
  12. DanDanStrawberry

*stumbles out of bedroom, hair sticking up everywhere*

Dearie me....that was a lovely lie-in. How are y'all this morning?
  13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Did I miss it? Am I late? Oh they'll be here any minute....oh wait, this is Big Brother, not MTM. Ok, anyway, good morning everyone, did you all sleep well?
  14. DanDanStrawberry

Hey Beth! I slept very well, but all this staying up late business simply won't do. How are you liking the house?
  15. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*runs in under shower of confetti* HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. DanDanStrawberry

Wow I wonder what the first task will be
  17. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I'm sure it will probably be something oddly Muppety
  18. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*stomach growls* wow. I haven't eaten anything since I got here! I guess I'll go rummage around in the kitchen....
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*opens the door with lots of pizza* Here I am! And here's the food. Hello there Big Brother and Sister too. I'm here to join if I can.
  20. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Ooh! Thanks for the pizza! :)