1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *squirms around* Lips, honest...you don't have to fuss over me. You--I-- *leans over the side of the bed* BLEEEEHHH! !

RF: *squees* I am? :3
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: O_O Oh, geez... *runs off to get a washcloth to clean it up* *comes back a few seconds later and starts to clean up* Just lie there and try not to upset your stomach again.

Janice: *musses RF's hair* Fer sure! You're like, totally adorable. =33
  3. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: C'mon, Lips...I'm okay... *whimpers*

RF: *huggles Janice and then crawls on her lap* *hands her a stack of Dr. Seuss books* Read? :3
  4. AnimatedC9000

Lips: *finishes cleaning up* *wraps a warm blanket around Zoot* You're not feeling good, Zoot. You're burning up, you have a fever, you're vomiting... I don't want this to get any worse. =(

Janice: Oh, I used to love Dr. Seuss's stories as a kid! Like, which one do you want me to read first? =333
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Everyone ready to watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight? Kermit,Miss Piggy and a few of the other Muppets are supposed to be on it.
    Prairie:Hey great! Okay!
    Grover:You know...I am thinking.
    About what,Grover?
    Grover:I hope if The Swedish Chef is on there,he does not think of some crazy ideas for the kitchen!
    all of us laugh
    I'm sure if he does,the leader of the group will politely refuse.
    Grover:WHEW! That is a relief!
    Rosita: If there's a girl's room,I hope they make it all nice and pretty.
    Knowing Miss Piggy,I'm sure she'll insist the room looks pretty enough for a little girl!;)
  6. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *shakes her head a little* Poor Zoot... =(

Zoot: *pulls the sheets over his head quietly* ...I don't want you to worry about me, Lips...

RF: *holds up a book* Green Eggs and Ham? XP
  7. AnimatedC9000

Cait: ... I don't get it. Here Lips is offering help, and Zoot's shoving him away. What's up with that?

Lips: I'm trying not to worry... I just want to know that you'll be all right in the end. Just give me a chance, and I'll take good care of you.

Janice: Like, okay. XPP *opens the book and starts to read to RF*
  8. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: Uh...Zoot's a fighter? XP

Zoot: Nyeh... *whines childishly*

Ailie: Sort of? XP

RF: *bounces in Jance's lap, clapping* YEEE! :3
  9. AnimatedC9000

Cait: XPPP

Lips: *sighs* ... is there anything that I can do for you? Because I'll do anything at all.

Cait: Except, of course--

Lips: *to Cait* Will you be quiet? -_-

Janice: *later* "... I do, I like them, Sam I Am!" The end. *closes book* Like, wasn't that great? =33
  10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: XPPP *tries to hide a laugh*

RF: *jumps up and down more* YAY! AGAIN! Read it again! :3

Zoot: *buries his face in a pillow, sighing*
  11. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *surpressing a giggle fit* XPPP

Janice: All right, RF, one more time. XPPP *opens the book back up*

Lips: *sits by Zoot's side and gently places a damp washcloth on his neck* *sighs silently, then puts a blanket on Zoot*
  12. WhiteRabbit

RF: *clings to Janice and listens happily* O.O

Zoot: *shifts a little, giving a soft moan* ...I hate being so helpless. =/
  13. AnimatedC9000

Janice: *after reading the book again to RF* So, like, what should we do now?

Lips: Zoot, it'll all be okay. I promise. *strokes Zoot's shoulder absent-mindedly* You need to get well, and I'm here to help you.
  14. WhiteRabbit

RF: Read it again! Read it again! :3

Zoot: Thanks, Lips. You're the best...I'd hug you if I wasn't afraid of spreading germs. X_X
  15. AnimatedC9000

Janice: Again? Hmm... like, won't you get bored of it soon? :confused:

Lips: It's okay. I'll do it for you. *hugs Zoot* *softly* So, anything you need?
  16. WhiteRabbit

RF: Okays...read The Cat in the Hat. :3

Zoot: *shakes his head and hides his face again, stifling a cough*
  17. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Dr. Teeth casually strides into room 17.

Dark green skin; looooooooong nose; rings; flamboyant, bright clothing; pink hat with feather; and of course a prominent gold tooth.

Only it's not Dr. Teeth.

It's everybody's favorite (?) sneak thief/greaseball Lefty, in what is perhaps his piece de resistance of disguises. He has everything down, including the keyboardist's bulk. The voice is growly, a bit off, but very passable...

He moves straight to Spamela.

Lefty Teeth: Hey, honey chile...it's been awhile, huh? Wanna take a ride in de bus wit meh? Youse--you--are da mos' booty-ful sweetie pie ah have ever seen...riiiiii...er...riiiiight on...XP
  18. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *flipping through an old issue of Cosmo, not even glancing up* ...hello Lefty. =P

RF: O_O *gawks at the disguise, unsure of what to think* Wha--he--no?

Zoot: :confused: ...guh, this Tylenol's got me spacing again...
  19. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty Teeth: Wha wha wha say whhaaaaaaaaaaaaa...? Ah ain't whatcha call Lefteh. Ah'm Dr. Teeth. Golden teeth an' golden tones, welcome to mah presence. Riiii--eee--riiiiiiiiight on! (to RF) Hi Cleveland Jr. Wanna go play some basketball? Den maybe you'll lemme play with Spameh! Heh heh heh...(nudges RF)
  20. AnimatedC9000

Janice: ... uh, yeah, like, nice try, Lefty. XPPP

Cait: ... that's not Dr. Teeth, that's... that's not Dr. Teeth.

Lips: This iss insane...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.