MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: (walking through Room 19, muttering to himself and writing on a notepad)
Kim: Uh, Boober? What're you doing?
Boober: I'm doing inventory. The dorms are closing down in three days, so I'm making a list of everything we have in the room.
Tosh: Why? We've never needed one before.
Kim: Yeah, and I'll bet you we probably won't come back with half of the stuff we left with, anyway.
Boober: ...
Kim: Look, we'll worry about packing and everything the closer it gets to Friday and we'll inventory everything then. Until then, just chill okay?
Boober: (sighs) You win. Might as well get the laundry done anyway... (sets aside his notepad)

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy 3 Kings Day everyone.

*Leaves cinnamon buns in the common room for the dormers. :hungry:

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming into Room 6 from outside Brrrr...Brr...I'm freezing!
Grover:One hot chocolate coming up!
Thanks Grover...no marshmallows though.
Grover:Gotcha.
Prairiesitting on the couch next to me as I take off my coat and hatKath...why are you doing this to yourself?
Prairie...I need to take a walk once or twice a day.
Prairie:Well..I know.But it's been very cold out.Why don't you walk inside instead? Like from our room to the Common Room and back a few times?Without going in the Common Room every time for a snack,of course.:wink:
VERY funny about not stopping for a snack Prairie! And I wouldn't do that anyway! But yeah...your idea about walking inside for now sounds better. At least I won't get sick from being out in the cold.
Prairie:Right!
Grover comes in with my hot chocolate Here you go,Kathy.One hot chocolate.Without marshmallows. Just like you asked for.
Thanks Grover.
Grover:You're welcome.Now where's my tip?
Hey!You didn't say anything about a tip!
Grover:I am just kidding with you,Kathy. Heehee!
Silly boy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear from Erin, got a few more questions for her. *Continues reading Beetlejuice story at www.fanfiction.net

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shame it's been left unfinished, Kelly would just love those stories.

*Voiceover: MC Dorms have been brought to you by the letter B and the number 6.
MC Dorms is a production of the Hensonville Television Workshop.
Good night.
*Drowsy music fades.

Last edited:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (to Ed, as she's packing boxes) Sure, Ed, what can I do for you? Is it about the haunters? (to others) Hey, Simon Smith, keep it down over there.

Scooter: (singing while packing up lamps) They'll love us...
Beige: (likewise, but loading up dishes) Won't they?
Scooter: They feed us...
Beige: Don't they?
Scooter: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's just amazing how fair people can be...

Nora: (running in, juggling two boxes of books) Hey, Storyteller, I can't find my Mortal Combat: Wuthering Heights video game!
Storyteller: (loading vellum scrolls into a box) I confiscated it. I don't think it's healthy for you to be playing that game - Heathcliff's deadly enough when he's not holding a triple-bladed axe.
Nora: Oh, brother - Erin!
Erin: Storyteller, give her the game back. (aside) Good thing she doesn't know about my Doom: Hamlet game. Or else I'd never hear the end of it.

Scooter and Beige: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's Simon Smith...and his amazing...dancing...bearrrrr!

(Rest in peace, Richard Hunt - we love you.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Erin. Yeah, it's always that. :smile:
Took your advice though, I've kinda rested on it for a couple of days while playing the FB version of Harry Potter.

Ima wondering about flaves for the Raven and the Wizard (based on Mumford).
Thanks again as always.
*Leaves chocolate cookies and mugs of the companion drink as a reward for their work.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys... Locking up as we head over to a new thread. Thanks for playing and we'll see you next time at the Muppet Dorms! *) armwaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.