1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Aile: *is busy roffling on the floor* Cleveland Jr.! XPPPP

RF: *confused* O.O

Zoot: *clings to Lips in fear*

Spamela: *leaves out of repulsion* XP
  2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty Teeth (to Janice) Hey...uh...blonde goil--girl--do you like...music? Wanna take a ride in de buuuuussssssssss? Ah'll give you an extreme makeover! Eh? Eh? (nudges RF) HAW HAW HAW! (grabs stomach, laughing at his own joke) HAW HAW HAW!
  3. WhiteRabbit

RF: :confused: Uncle Teeth, you're scaring me.

Zoot: *weakly* RF, that's--that's not-- *flinches and then leans over the bed again* BLEH!
  4. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: O_O *is clung to* *blushes*

Janice: Lefty, like, where's the REAL Dr. Teeth? O_O

Lips: *hurriedly cleans up after Zoot* Why don't I get you a bowl? That's what Cait uses when she has that problem.
  5. Winslow Leach

Lefty Teeth: Yuh okay, Shades? I tink poyhaps youse had better lie down an' take a nap...it's not verry gallant doing that in fronna da women. (to RF) Where's Spammeh? Kin yuh take me ta Spammeh, boy? Ah'll buy youse...ah'll buy youse...(winces at the thought of buying anything)...ah'll buy youse an ice cream cone...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. On. Right on.
  6. WhiteRabbit

RF: Ooh, ice cream! But--but wait, isn't Janice your girlfriend? Huh? =P

Chamberlain: *mumbles rudely* On the carpet, Zoot...? XP

Zoot: *screeches* GET OUT! *falls back against the bed* Uhhhh...yeah. I think--mrrmph--that'd be better, Lips...
  7. AnimatedC9000

Lips: *hands him a large bowl* Here, keep it close by.

Janice: Yeah, like, why are you going after Spamela? =/

Cait: ... what's going on again? =PPP
  8. Winslow Leach

Lefty Teeth: Who's Janice? :confused: HAW HAW HAW, boy! Y'all wanna git me in trouble wit Spammeh! HAW HAW HAW! Yuh little scamp! HAW HAW HAW HAW!

(rubs chin; fake beard comes off; quickly pastes it back on before anyone notices)

Yo funnier dan dat rascal Brer Rabbit! HAW HAW HAW HAW!
  9. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: Doup? XP

RF: O.O *clasps his hands to his mouth at the scandal* Are you pulling a Tiger Woods, Uncle Teeth?

Zoot: *sneers at Lefty and then turns back to Lips* Thanks, baby. =(
  10. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Exactly. XPP

Janice: Like, cut it out, Lefty, I know it's you. =/

Lips: *smiles sweetly at Zoot* You're welcome. Want me to fix you some broth? =)
  11. Winslow Leach

Lefty Teeth lights a cigar; unbeknownst to him, it's one of Crazy Harry's exploding specialties.

Lefty Teeth: C'mon, boy, time's a-wastin'. I gots ta meet my--

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! ! ! !

Cigar explodes; Lefty falls backwards, and lands on a table, breaking it with his weight.

Lefty Teeth: WHUT DA HELLZ? ! I coulda been killed! (grabs heart) Mercy! (to RF) Help yo uncle up, son...where's Janice? Is dat da name of da blonde chick-a-roonie? Er is dat someone else?
  12. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: ...AAAAAAAAAH! *still roffling and lawling on the floor* XPP

RF: O_O

Zoot: Not thanks, I think I wouldn't be able to--GYAH! Not my table! That was my Aunt Ruth's!
  13. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Calm down, Ailie. XPPP

Janice: :confused: Like, wow...

Lips: *grabs Zoot's hand* Calm down, hon. *strokes his hand gently* It'll all be all right...
  14. Winslow Leach

Lefty Teeth: Whatchoo laughin' at my misfortune fo'? I like almost broke my back!

(heaves himself up)

Does anyone have cheese? Ah'm in de mood fo' cheese...

Lefty enters.

Lefty: 'Ey mooks, 'ave youse seen Mr. Toitle? I wanna dip 'im in a bucket of soapy water. (to Lefty Teeth) Hello, good sir. Pleasant evening, isn't it? Please don't hoit me! Have youse seen my poor widdle toitle? Ah miss him sooo much...I wanna drown him in soap suds! Riiiiiiiiiiight!
  15. WhiteRabbit

Chamberlain: ...wha--? *blinks and then glances back and forth between the two Leftys* :confused: ... :confused: *jumps out a window--eben though they're on the first floor* XP

Ailie: *picks up "Lefty"* Hi Mr. Turtle... XP

RF: *hides the Cheez Whiz* Not 'til you say sorry to Janice for pulling Tiger Woods on her. XP

Zoot: RF, he isn't-- *moans and buries his face in a pillow again* Shoot me, Lips. X_X
  16. AnimatedC9000

Cait: ... um... Dr... no, this isn't happening... :confused:

Janice: ... that's it, like, I'm going back to my room. *starts to leave*

Lips: And waste such a precious life? No, I'm not gonna do that. *gives Zoot a plushie* I will give you this, though. =33
  17. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle (to Ailie) Blast! How did you know it was me? For years I've prided myself as a master of disguise! And you were able to see right through! =/

Lefty Teeth: Hey Roosenfelt Frankenstein, how 'bout dat game 'a b-ball...I wanna shoot some hoops. Maybe Spammeh will walk by, an' she kin see what an ath-a-lete I am...an' bring Janice too...and that blonde goil whose name I dunno...ah wanna dance wit her!

(does ridiculous dance)

Ha cha cha cha cha cha! Ha cha cha cha cha cha!

O_O

Cheez Whiz?
  18. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *shrugs and gives him a bottle with grape juice in it* XP

RF: You can't have it. XP

Zoot: Aw, Lips...you're so-- *turns away for a minute, retching into the bowl* --geh. X_X

Dr. Teeth: *the real one, that is, struts in during Lefty's dance* :confused: ...uhhhhh...whut'd I miss?
  19. AnimatedC9000

Lips: *wips Zoot's mouth with a rag* Feeling better? A little?

Cait: Bad imposter Teeth, bad. XPP

Janice: *turns around to see Dr. Teeth* Dr. Teeth? Like, is that you? =33
  20. Winslow Leach

Lefty Teeth (oblivious to Dr. Teeth) Ah jus' love mah flab! Lookit it! Hypnotic, ain't it? My belly jiggles! HAW HAW HAW HAW! (to Zoot) Here ya go, Shades...this'll cure what's ailin' yuh...

(throws glass of water in Zoot's face)

HAW HAW HAW HAW! HAW HAW HAW HAW!

Lookit me! Ah'm da Cheshire Cat! (wide grin) Buhuhuhuhuh!

(dances and sings to the tune of "Macho Man")

Fatso fatso man
    I wanna be
    A fatso man!

Oh wait...ah already AM! HAW HAW HAW HAW! Get jiggy wit it! HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.