1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *abruptly stops laughing* O_O Uh, Lefty--

Zoot: Well, I-- ish splashed in the face* HEY! >_> *crawls out of the bed and shuffles* That's it, I'm gonna-- *trips into the bowl and knocks it over* X_X ACK!

Dr. Teeth: *smiles weakly at Janice* *softly* Lefteh... *yanks the hat he stole from him off* ...? >_>
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: Oh boy... O_O

Lips: O_O *helps Zoot up* Okay, it'll be okay. *cleans the mess up* Why don't we go to the bathroom and get you all cleaned up, Zoot?

Janice: *whispers to Dr. Teeth* Like, you don't have to do this, hon. XPPP
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty turns around and faces Dr. Teeth.

Lefty: Someone around here has sticky fingers...gimme dat hat back, monkey! I'm tryin' ta be dat fat slob what lounges around ere, moochin' offa--O_O

(begins stammering in a wheezy voice)

Hummanahummana...grheyhdyhwyhdbssae...phhhhoooo...
    bluhbluhbluhbluh...0_______________________________0
  4. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *topples back over again* I can't...move... *whimpers* And I ruined my bunny slippers. =(

Dr. Teeth: *huggles Janice and then turns back to Lefty with a smirk* *crosses his arms and cocks his head in a disquieting way* ...you was sayin'?
  5. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lips: Aww, don't worry, Zoot. I'll carry you there. *picks up Zoot in his arms and takes him to the bathroom* And don't worry about your bunny slippers, I'll wash them. =33

Cait: *eats popcorn* XPPP *shares with RF*
  6. Winslow Leach

Lefty: Heh heh...(brushes Dr. Teeth's shirt) Nice shoyt...heh...easy, big guy, I didn't mean no harm...I was...uh...on my way to a Halloween party, and uh...I was goin' as...ummmm...errrrrr...John Goodman? :confused: Yeah, I just stopped by ta show everyone my outfit...riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

(Tony enters room)

Tony: Hey Zoot, I picked up some Chinese--Zoot? Zoot? I thought you were gonna spend time with me tonight, man...what's going on?
  7. WhiteRabbit

Dr. Teeth: Really? *sarcastically* 'Cause ya look like Cletus from The Nutteh Professah. *blinks* Wait... :confused:

RF: You just insulted yourself. XP

Dr. Teeth: >_> *drags Lefty into a closet and slams the door* *random sounds of violence (you know, car alarms going on, cats snarling, windows breaking, Goofy hollering) erupt and he trudges back out*

Zoot: *on the floor of the first floor bathroom, looking dismal* Uh, hi Tony...I'm sort of... *ulp* Chinese? X_x *runs into one of the stalls*
  8. Winslow Leach

Tony: :confused: What happened, Zoot? Did you stare at Lefty too long? I told you that was a bad thing! =/

Later...................

A bruised and beaten Lefty, with two black eyes, oversized nose and fat lip, stands in front of a video recorder, as if being interviewed; he wears a cheap, light blue striped suit and a black wig with a ponytail; his arm is in a cast.

Lefty: ...an' dat was when he assaulted me...me...an upstandin' citizen who wouldn't hurt a flea. I'm a victim of coicumstance...down at da docks we call dat kind a bean head...er...kin I say dat on live TV? Bean head? :confused:
  9. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *limps out of the stall* No...I--I think I got something... *sneezes* ...myeh, I'm a wreck. X_X
  10. Winslow Leach

Tony: Aw, geez...again, you weren't hanging around Lefty, were you? That guy is swarming with disease...luckily he sleeps in a closet away from me, so...you wanna lie down? You don't look so good. =/
  11. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: I can't lie down with all that insane stuff-- *coughs* --going on. Lefty wrecked my table. ;_;
  12. Winslow Leach

Tony (looks at broken table) Sumo Lefty?

(Lefty, still in cheap suit, ponytail, broken arm, etc. charges into room)

Lefty: Where's dat evil man what did dis ta me? I'm gonna sue 'im...as soon as I get a lawyer...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...I want him ta see what he did ta me! He ruined my natural beauty!
  13. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *shakes his head* Nu, he dressed up as Dr. Teeth and-- *facepalm* Never mind, I can't go into it. It's not worth it. *sniffs* Gawd, this bites, this is so awful... *curls up into a ball*
  14. Winslow Leach

Tony: Lefty as Dr. Teeth? No wonder he looks like--

Lefty: Like what? Eh, Tommy? Like what? What do I look like? Huh?

Tony: You look like Sawyer's been using you as a chew toy! =P

Lefty: AHHHHHHHHH!

(takes a swing at Tony, misses, spins around and falls over another table)
  15. WhiteRabbit

Sawyer: *barks and then tries to jump up Tony but can only get to his knee*

Zoot: *picks her up and hands to Tony* Here, I don't want to get her sick...
  16. Winslow Leach

Tony: Awwww...(takes Sawyer and nuzzles her)...who's a cutie? Who's a cutie? <3

Lefty: ...uuhhh...

Mr. Turtle appears out of nowhere, and sprays a bottle of seltzer into Lefty's face.

Tony scratches Sawyer behind the ears.
  17. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *smiles* I guess I should head back to my room. Do you wanna come with me? I won't breathe on you or anything. XP
  18. Winslow Leach

Tony: Sure, be glad to. If you don't want the Chinese, I'll--

Mr. Turtle's cane shoots out of his shell, hooks the bag of food, and brings it back to him.

Tony (shrugs) Problem solved!

Tony walks out of the restroom with Zoot, carrying Sawyer.

Mr. Turtle: Wait up! I say, fellas! Wait up! Blast!

Mr. Turtle sloooooowly follows behind, a sharp contrast to the way he grabbed the food. XP
  19. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *picks up Mr. Turtle too and follows Tony back* XP
  20. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle (already munching an eggroll) Thank you kindly, sir! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.