1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: Sure. I'll stay with you. It's okay if you're..."afraid" of the dark. XP Nothing to be ashamed of.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *squees* Night Tony. :3 *falls asleep*
  3. Winslow Leach

Tony: 'Night, Zoot. =)

(kisses the musician on the forehead, and curls up on the floor next to his bed)
  4. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *leaves out waffles for the members of the dorms in the common room*

Zoot: *clinging to Tony's leg in his sleep* <3
  5. Winslow Leach

Tony: Thank you for the waffles, Spammy! I would grab a few, but um...I don't want to wake Zoot. XP
  6. Winslow Leach

Lefty: 'Ey mook! Mook! I got an idear fer a new game sport...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Tony: "A game sport?" :confused:

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Riiiiiiight...

Tony: What the h--

Lefty: Ya ka-no da arcade game, whatcha call Pac-Man? Wit da little piece 'a cheese chasin' around da ghosts an' eatin' fruit ta gain super powers?

Tony: I don't think Pac-Man is a piece of--

Lefty: Well, I came up wit a human voyson of da game. Yeah, youse basically play da same way as da arcade game, only instead, youse get a poyson ta chase around ghosts wit a net...ya ka-now...ta capture 'em...

Tony: How's the fiddle playing pig?

Lefty: Huh?

Tony: Nevermind.

Lefty: I got da idear da odder night when I was in da graveyard, diggin' up...er...I mean...visitin' my dear departed great-great-great-great-great-great aunt's...uh...cuckoo clock...which was...restin'...in pieces...:confused:

Mr. Turtle (hits side of head) Blimey!
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... Should we let the ghost brothers get him?
    UD: No, not yet. I want to witness how badly the little cheat squirms. Fear is a delightful dish.
    If you say so Uncle D.

*Goes to play some of the Potter game on Facebook.
  8. WhiteRabbit

Spamela: *hula dancing for some reason...or another... XPP*
  9. The Count

Hmm... I kinda wonder what Spammy would look like if she were a ghostlyish being.
    *Notices her dancing, is mesmorized. Mmm, shake it babe.
    *Could make a comment about coconuts but I won't.
  10. Winslow Leach

Tony (jaw drops to the floor) O________________O

Mr. Turtle (tugging on leg of Tony's jeans) Anthony...I say, Anthony...blast! (to Lefty) I say old bean, can you direct me to Roosevelt Franklin please?

Lefty: Who?

Mr. Turtle: The little boy. Roosevelt Franklin. I wish to include him in my memoirs.

Lefty: What?

Mr. Turtle: -_- (sighs) The little boy who runs around here...

Lefty: Cleveland Jr.?

Mr. Turtle: Y--blimey! You're a bloody numbskull, you know that?

Lefty somehow Krazy Glues his arm to a piece of wood.

Lefty: Eh...little help...Kermit! Little help?

Mr. Turtle leaves the room in search of RF.
  11. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Waldo: *notices Spamela dancing and drools* Durrhurr, pretty girl... O_O

Cait: ... *laughs* What the heck? XPPP

Vicki: Well, some men are like that. XPPP

Lips: *to no one in particular* Has anyone seen Zoot?
  12. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle (searching for RF; in Old Toot voice) Walkin' the hallway...walkin' the hallway...I'm walkin' the hallway...walkin' the hallway...walkin' the hallway...
  13. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Boober: (walking through Room 19, muttering to himself and writing on a notepad)
    Kim: Uh, Boober? What're you doing?
    Boober: I'm doing inventory. The dorms are closing down in three days, so I'm making a list of everything we have in the room.
    Tosh: Why? We've never needed one before.
    Kim: Yeah, and I'll bet you we probably won't come back with half of the stuff we left with, anyway.
    Boober: ...
    Kim: Look, we'll worry about packing and everything the closer it gets to Friday and we'll inventory everything then. Until then, just chill okay?
    Boober: (sighs) You win. Might as well get the laundry done anyway... (sets aside his notepad)

-Kim
  14. The Count

Happy 3 Kings Day everyone.

*Leaves cinnamon buns in the common room for the dormers. :hungry:
  15. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

coming into Room 6 from outside Brrrr...Brr...I'm freezing!
    Grover:One hot chocolate coming up!
    Thanks Grover...no marshmallows though.
    Grover:Gotcha.
    Prairiesitting on the couch next to me as I take off my coat and hatKath...why are you doing this to yourself?
    Prairie...I need to take a walk once or twice a day.
    Prairie:Well..I know.But it's been very cold out.Why don't you walk inside instead? Like from our room to the Common Room and back a few times?Without going in the Common Room every time for a snack,of course.;)
    VERY funny about not stopping for a snack Prairie! And I wouldn't do that anyway! But yeah...your idea about walking inside for now sounds better. At least I won't get sick from being out in the cold.
    Prairie:Right!
    Grover comes in with my hot chocolate Here you go,Kathy.One hot chocolate.Without marshmallows. Just like you asked for.
    Thanks Grover.
    Grover:You're welcome.Now where's my tip?
    Hey!You didn't say anything about a tip!
    Grover:I am just kidding with you,Kathy. Heehee!
    Silly boy!
  16. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: Walkin' the hallway...I'm still walkin' the hallway...

Lefty: Heh heh heh! Lookit me! I gots two legs! Hah! I kin walk as fast or as slow as I want! Youse have four legs, and youse still are slower dan...dan...dan...er...a toitle! =P

(does weird dance, kicking legs)

RAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

RAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

RAH HAH HAH HA--

Mr. Turtle whips a large cartoon mallet out of his shell, and smashes Lefty over the head.

Lefty drops, completely out.

Mr. Turtle: And when I reach my destination, you'll still have that lump on your head! Rah hah hah hah indeed!

starts walking again.
  17. The Count

Hi Mr. Turtle. Need a lift to Room 17? C'mon, I can take you. *Opens pet carrier for him.

*Afterwards...
    Waiting to hear from Erin, got a few more questions for her. *Continues reading Beetlejuice story at www.fanfiction.net
  18. Winslow Leach

Mr. Turtle: Ah, thank you kind sir! (climbs into carrier) Perhaps the janitorial service can sweep that (gestures to unconscious Lefty) to its proper place...
  19. Winslow Leach

Lefty sits up, dazed.

Lefty (sings)

Can't read my, can't read my
    P-p-p-oker face, p-p-oker face
    Mum mum mum mah
    Mum mum mum mah
    Mum mum mum mah
    Poker face...?

:confused:
  20. The Count

*Long after leaving Mr. Turtle at Room 17's door... Shame it's been left unfinished, Kelly would just love those stories.

*Voiceover: MC Dorms have been brought to you by the letter B and the number 6.
    MC Dorms is a production of the Hensonville Television Workshop.
    Good night.
    *Drowsy music fades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.