1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty sits at Mr. Turtle's desk, using the actor's typewriter; the little punk has trouble figuring out the device, as he tries to jam several pieces of paper into it using a butter knife; he wears a large pair of black horn-rimmed coke bottle glasses, the same as Mr. Turtle's.

Lefty: Gur! Gah!

Tony: What's up, Henry Higgins? =P

Lefty: I don't want da toitle ta hog da how you say limelight...so I'm gonna write my own auto-hamburger-biography...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Tony: Having a bit of trouble there, champ?

Lefty: Nah. I'm just tryin' ta load dis tingamamook...(sticking butter knife into typewriter) Guuurrr! Feh! Feh! What kinda crazy contraption is dis? !

Tony: Calm down, Hemingway. You need some help?

Lefty: Pffft! Da day I need yer help Tommy is da day dat monkeys sprout wings an' fly! Now go away, kid, ya bodder me...

Tony: Okay...but I did offer to help...

Lefty: *Quacks angrily*

Tony jumps on his bed, and picks up an issue of Mad Magazine.

Lefty sticks the ka-nife deeper into the machine--and is rewarded with a large glob of ink splattering him in the face.

Lefty: WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!

The nogoodnik begins hitting the typewriter with a pen, as if to do battle with it.

Lefty: Argh! Feh! Feh! Feh! Wanna fight, eh? Feh! Feh!

The pen explodes, sending ink straight into Mickey Mook's eye.

Lefty: -_-
  2. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Erin: (to Ed, as she's packing boxes) Sure, Ed, what can I do for you? Is it about the haunters? (to others) Hey, Simon Smith, keep it down over there.

Scooter: (singing while packing up lamps) They'll love us...
    Beige: (likewise, but loading up dishes) Won't they?
    Scooter: They feed us...
    Beige: Don't they?
    Scooter: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's just amazing how fair people can be...

Nora: (running in, juggling two boxes of books) Hey, Storyteller, I can't find my Mortal Combat: Wuthering Heights video game!
    Storyteller: (loading vellum scrolls into a box) I confiscated it. I don't think it's healthy for you to be playing that game - Heathcliff's deadly enough when he's not holding a triple-bladed axe.
    Nora: Oh, brother - Erin!
    Erin: Storyteller, give her the game back. (aside) Good thing she doesn't know about my Doom: Hamlet game. Or else I'd never hear the end of it.

Scooter and Beige: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's Simon Smith...and his amazing...dancing...bearrrrr!

(Rest in peace, Richard Hunt - we love you.)
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh hey Erin. Yeah, it's always that. :)
    Took your advice though, I've kinda rested on it for a couple of days while playing the FB version of Harry Potter.

Ima wondering about flaves for the Raven and the Wizard (based on Mumford).
    Thanks again as always.
    *Leaves chocolate cookies and mugs of the companion drink as a reward for their work.
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *collapsed on a couch and petting Zoot's head (he's beside her), worn out from the past couple of days*

Zoot: :3 *smiles a little, looking way better than he had in the beginning of the week*
  5. Winslow Leach

A certain roomie of Tony's who's not Mr. Turtle or Crazy Harry, clad in a Spider-man costume, swings around the dorm on what look like very costly webs.

"Spider-man": I'm da Spider-man! I'm da Spider-man! I flies around as much as I can! I'm da Spider-Man! I'm da Spider-man! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Tony (flatly) Oh look. It's Spider-man. I can't believe he chose to visit us. Joy.

"Spider-man": Da Spider-man don't discriminate. I'm like da wind! WHOOOOOSH!

Tony: Gee, I'm so happy. =/

"Spider-man": Where's da Joker? Or da Penguin? Or dat riddle guy? I wanna give 'em a how you say knuckle sandwich...

Tony: *sighs*
  6. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *glances up at the ceiling and then shakes his head* ...Lefty... =P
  7. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *suddenly pops up* Ailie! X333 *huggles*

Lips: Hi, Zoot. =333 *huggles the sax player* How are you feeling?
  8. Winslow Leach

"Spider-man": Who? I'm da whatcha call Spider-man. I know not of dis "Lefty" dat youse speak of...I'm lookin' for Mr. Freeze...I wanna put his crime spree...on ice! Heh heh...an' look! I even got a sidekick!

pulls Mr. Turtle somewhere out of his costume; the shellshocked pet is clad in a makeshift Robin outfit.

Mr. Turtle: Exterminate me now...
  9. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: O.O *ish attack-glomped* Buh! XPP *puts Dr. Teeth in her place*

Dr. Teeth: ...hey Cait. =P

Zoot: Hey! Way better, Lips! :3 <3 *huggles and then turns back to Lefty* Psh. Nice try.
  10. Winslow Leach

Tony: Zoot! You're better? =D

Want a muffin? Or a cookie?

"Spider-man" misses a web, and crashes into the wall; he slowly slides down to the floor, dazed.
  11. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Hi Dr. Teeth. XPPP *licks the side of his cheek out of randomness*

Lips: That's great! Glad to hear that! *snugs* So, what's up? =33
  12. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: You liking the chocolate, Cait? =P

Dr. Teeth: *gives Ailie a weird, Cobra-ish look*

Zoot: Well, I--Tony! *huggles him* No thanks, I'm okay. XP
  13. Winslow Leach

Tony: *huggles Zoot* Well, I'm glad you're feeling better! =)

Meanwhile...

"Spider-man," holding "Robin," swing around Tony's dorm.

"Spider-man": See any mooks, Boy Wonder?

"Robin": I'm being cradled by one as we speak! -_-

"Spider-man": I tink Lex Luthor an' da I-ron Giant live around ere...an' ya ka-no who guards dere hideout? Darth Vader! Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! Looks like we gots our woik cut out for us, Tonto!

"Robin": ...I thought I was...nevermind...
  14. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Shh, don't tell Janice. XPPP *huggles Dr. Teeth*

Lips: Th-- Zoot? Who's this? :confused:

Vicki: ... this must be a bad time... *shrugs and walks off*
  15. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: You mean dun tell Joëlle, Janice, Diana Ross, Ashanti, Rihanna-- XP

Dr. Teeth: ...heh. :confused:

Zoot: *still snugging* Lips, you know who Tony is. :confused:
  16. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *giggles* Okay, I'll quit it. XPP *gets out a chocolate ice cream in a cone* Starting... *starts to lick the ice cream XPPPP*

Lips: Oh yeah. Hi Tony.

Janice: *finally joins the others after a day by herself* Like, hi guys. =333
  17. Winslow Leach

"Spider-man" is on the floor, tangled in his own web.

"Spider-man": BAH! Whose idear was it ta have da Spider-man use sticky webs ta swing around wit? Help, Batboy! I'm trapped!

Mr. Turtle: I'm going to get a cheeseburger...

"Spider-man": No, no...NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me like dis ya fool! I'm serious! I can't move!

Mr. Turtle: You can't move?

"Spider-man": No!

Mr. Turtle: You sure you can't move?

"Spider-man": NO! For da love of Zeus, NO!

Mr. Turtle: Good! =P

Mr. Turtle wanders into Lefty's closet, and destroys the enormous Lego version of the docks Lefty had been painstakingly working on; the turtle stomps and knocks over everything, enacting the mighty Godzilla.

Mr. Turtle: ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR! CRASH! SMASH! BASH!

"Spider-man": 'Ey! 'Ey! What are youse doin' in dere? 'EY!

Mr. Turtle: BAH HAH HAH HAH! >=D
  18. Winslow Leach

Tony: Hey Lips...um...how's...the trumpet? (looks at Zoot) Er...I'd better go check on Lefty...I mean Spider-man...uh...

backs up to window and falls out.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay guys... Locking up as we head over to a new thread. Thanks for playing and we'll see you next time at the Muppet Dorms! *) armwaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.