1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty sits at Mr. Turtle's desk, using the actor's typewriter; the little punk has trouble figuring out the device, as he tries to jam several pieces of paper into it using a butter knife; he wears a large pair of black horn-rimmed coke bottle glasses, the same as Mr. Turtle's.

Lefty: Gur! Gah!

Tony: What's up, Henry Higgins? =P

Lefty: I don't want da toitle ta hog da how you say limelight...so I'm gonna write my own auto-hamburger-biography...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Tony: Having a bit of trouble there, champ?

Lefty: Nah. I'm just tryin' ta load dis tingamamook...(sticking butter knife into typewriter) Guuurrr! Feh! Feh! What kinda crazy contraption is dis? !

Tony: Calm down, Hemingway. You need some help?

Lefty: Pffft! Da day I need yer help Tommy is da day dat monkeys sprout wings an' fly! Now go away, kid, ya bodder me...

Tony: Okay...but I did offer to help...

Lefty: *Quacks angrily*

Tony jumps on his bed, and picks up an issue of Mad Magazine.

Lefty sticks the ka-nife deeper into the machine--and is rewarded with a large glob of ink splattering him in the face.

Lefty: WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!

The nogoodnik begins hitting the typewriter with a pen, as if to do battle with it.

Lefty: Argh! Feh! Feh! Feh! Wanna fight, eh? Feh! Feh!

The pen explodes, sending ink straight into Mickey Mook's eye.

Lefty: -_-
  2. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Erin: (to Ed, as she's packing boxes) Sure, Ed, what can I do for you? Is it about the haunters? (to others) Hey, Simon Smith, keep it down over there.

Scooter: (singing while packing up lamps) They'll love us...
    Beige: (likewise, but loading up dishes) Won't they?
    Scooter: They feed us...
    Beige: Don't they?
    Scooter: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's just amazing how fair people can be...

Nora: (running in, juggling two boxes of books) Hey, Storyteller, I can't find my Mortal Combat: Wuthering Heights video game!
    Storyteller: (loading vellum scrolls into a box) I confiscated it. I don't think it's healthy for you to be playing that game - Heathcliff's deadly enough when he's not holding a triple-bladed axe.
    Nora: Oh, brother - Erin!
    Erin: Storyteller, give her the game back. (aside) Good thing she doesn't know about my Doom: Hamlet game. Or else I'd never hear the end of it.

Scooter and Beige: The greatest 'traction everywhere, it's Simon Smith and his dancing bear, it's Simon Smith...and his amazing...dancing...bearrrrr!

(Rest in peace, Richard Hunt - we love you.)
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh hey Erin. Yeah, it's always that. :)
    Took your advice though, I've kinda rested on it for a couple of days while playing the FB version of Harry Potter.

Ima wondering about flaves for the Raven and the Wizard (based on Mumford).
    Thanks again as always.
    *Leaves chocolate cookies and mugs of the companion drink as a reward for their work.
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Ailie: *collapsed on a couch and petting Zoot's head (he's beside her), worn out from the past couple of days*

Zoot: :3 *smiles a little, looking way better than he had in the beginning of the week*
  5. Winslow Leach

A certain roomie of Tony's who's not Mr. Turtle or Crazy Harry, clad in a Spider-man costume, swings around the dorm on what look like very costly webs.

"Spider-man": I'm da Spider-man! I'm da Spider-man! I flies around as much as I can! I'm da Spider-Man! I'm da Spider-man! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Tony (flatly) Oh look. It's Spider-man. I can't believe he chose to visit us. Joy.

"Spider-man": Da Spider-man don't discriminate. I'm like da wind! WHOOOOOSH!

Tony: Gee, I'm so happy. =/

"Spider-man": Where's da Joker? Or da Penguin? Or dat riddle guy? I wanna give 'em a how you say knuckle sandwich...

Tony: *sighs*
  6. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *glances up at the ceiling and then shakes his head* ...Lefty... =P
  7. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: *suddenly pops up* Ailie! X333 *huggles*

Lips: Hi, Zoot. =333 *huggles the sax player* How are you feeling?
  8. Winslow Leach

"Spider-man": Who? I'm da whatcha call Spider-man. I know not of dis "Lefty" dat youse speak of...I'm lookin' for Mr. Freeze...I wanna put his crime spree...on ice! Heh heh...an' look! I even got a sidekick!

pulls Mr. Turtle somewhere out of his costume; the shellshocked pet is clad in a makeshift Robin outfit.

Mr. Turtle: Exterminate me now...
  9. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: O.O *ish attack-glomped* Buh! XPP *puts Dr. Teeth in her place*

Dr. Teeth: ...hey Cait. =P

Zoot: Hey! Way better, Lips! :3 <3 *huggles and then turns back to Lefty* Psh. Nice try.
  10. Winslow Leach

Tony: Zoot! You're better? =D

Want a muffin? Or a cookie?

"Spider-man" misses a web, and crashes into the wall; he slowly slides down to the floor, dazed.
  11. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Hi Dr. Teeth. XPPP *licks the side of his cheek out of randomness*

Lips: That's great! Glad to hear that! *snugs* So, what's up? =33
  12. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: You liking the chocolate, Cait? =P

Dr. Teeth: *gives Ailie a weird, Cobra-ish look*

Zoot: Well, I--Tony! *huggles him* No thanks, I'm okay. XP
  13. Winslow Leach

Tony: *huggles Zoot* Well, I'm glad you're feeling better! =)

Meanwhile...

"Spider-man," holding "Robin," swing around Tony's dorm.

"Spider-man": See any mooks, Boy Wonder?

"Robin": I'm being cradled by one as we speak! -_-

"Spider-man": I tink Lex Luthor an' da I-ron Giant live around ere...an' ya ka-no who guards dere hideout? Darth Vader! Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! Looks like we gots our woik cut out for us, Tonto!

"Robin": ...I thought I was...nevermind...
  14. AnimatedC9000

Cait: Shh, don't tell Janice. XPPP *huggles Dr. Teeth*

Lips: Th-- Zoot? Who's this? :confused:

Vicki: ... this must be a bad time... *shrugs and walks off*
  15. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: You mean dun tell Joëlle, Janice, Diana Ross, Ashanti, Rihanna-- XP

Dr. Teeth: ...heh. :confused:

Zoot: *still snugging* Lips, you know who Tony is. :confused:
  16. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *giggles* Okay, I'll quit it. XPP *gets out a chocolate ice cream in a cone* Starting... *starts to lick the ice cream XPPPP*

Lips: Oh yeah. Hi Tony.

Janice: *finally joins the others after a day by herself* Like, hi guys. =333
  17. Winslow Leach

"Spider-man" is on the floor, tangled in his own web.

"Spider-man": BAH! Whose idear was it ta have da Spider-man use sticky webs ta swing around wit? Help, Batboy! I'm trapped!

Mr. Turtle: I'm going to get a cheeseburger...

"Spider-man": No, no...NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me like dis ya fool! I'm serious! I can't move!

Mr. Turtle: You can't move?

"Spider-man": No!

Mr. Turtle: You sure you can't move?

"Spider-man": NO! For da love of Zeus, NO!

Mr. Turtle: Good! =P

Mr. Turtle wanders into Lefty's closet, and destroys the enormous Lego version of the docks Lefty had been painstakingly working on; the turtle stomps and knocks over everything, enacting the mighty Godzilla.

Mr. Turtle: ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR! CRASH! SMASH! BASH!

"Spider-man": 'Ey! 'Ey! What are youse doin' in dere? 'EY!

Mr. Turtle: BAH HAH HAH HAH! >=D
  18. Winslow Leach

Tony: Hey Lips...um...how's...the trumpet? (looks at Zoot) Er...I'd better go check on Lefty...I mean Spider-man...uh...

backs up to window and falls out.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay guys... Locking up as we head over to a new thread. Thanks for playing and we'll see you next time at the Muppet Dorms! *) armwaving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.