MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll read it over tomorrow. *Leaves a jack o' cheesecake for Kelly.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (laughs): I can usually read the whole thing in under a day if I skim ... it's VERY VERY long, and addresses the movie too, but I warn you ... apparently the author doesn't speak English, so it's translated ... and the movie translation part is very hard on the ears. Whoever translated that part must have gotten a failing grade in English.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(The gang's watching the Alice Cooper episode of TMS.)

Nora: You guys were right when you said that year's Halloween episode was completely different.
Scooter: Yeah, took us weeks to get all the scorch marks out of the proscenium...and I kept expecting to see those monsters every time I went into the dressing room.
Beige: Aw, ya gotta do a scary episode every now and then. It builds character.
Storyteller: The set designers did a nice job on that crypt - so appropriately Gothic. And the bones are a nice touch - wonder which medical school lab they raided?
Erin: Probably the same one where Igor goes to pick up brains...hang on, they're getting ready to do "Once a Year Day."

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: (hanging up her Pink Ladies costume) So, everyone have a good time tonight?
Boober: (taking off his Mark from 'RENT' costume) Yeah, as good as anyone can have on a day that celebrates darkness and death...
Gillis: (removing his Phantom of the Opera makeup) Oh, you had fun and you know it, Boober!
Kim: I think the girls did, too. (nods to Tosh and Mimzy who are asleep on Mimzy's bed, still dressed as Annie and Little Cosette, respectively) I think the Broadway theme went over pretty good this year.
Boober: ...you're not going to start planning for next Halloween already, are you?
Kim: Nah; think I'll wait a while. Thanksgiving's coming up next and after that...Christmas.
Gillis: (sighs happily) And the building of our Christmas carol collection begins anew...

-Kim

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (frowning on the sofa in the common room)

Kelly (watches Twilight on TV in the common room, clicks the remote): Well, it could've been worse.

Spike: ...

Kelly: C'mon, Spike. It could've been worse.

Spike: I liked that Marsters guy better.

Kelly (giggles): Yeah. Joss Whedon is the only one in the same league as Bram Stoker in my opinion.

Spike: Why did all da characters wear bright red lipstick?

Kelly (shrugs): I think they were trying to use color quote-unquote "strategically".

Spike: See, da problem wit' all dis nonsense is dat da anti-hero is always some whining, tortured, yuppie-who-t'inks-he's-a-monster moron.

Kelly (nods): It's such a turnoff.

Spike: <_<

Kelly: >_>

Both (snicker and snuggle)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves giftwrapped box of cookies at Room 3's doorstep with a birthday card. Happy birthday Cookie Monster. See you later—hopefully—for the cake for your special day, as well as Uncle D's which was on Halloween this past weekend.

*Sets to making some hot sauce breakfast burritos in celebration of the haunted holidays.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Door to room three opens and a furry blue hand grabs the box of cookies and card. Suddenly you hear "Nom nom nom nom...burp"*

*Meanwhile Beth and Red are in the kitchen preparing a birthday meal for their favorite furry blue monster*

Beth: You think this is enough?
Red: Well for Cookie Monster it's never enough.
Beth: Good point, maybe a few more pancakes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a golden candle for Beth, if she's making the cake for Cookie too.
*Sets spidey candle into the devilfood fudge cake for Uncle D.

:busy: :busy: :busy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (has barely studied, looking at her test results): O_O I don't believe it!

Cotterpin: You flunked? You only studied for the test today, like, last night.

Kelly: I almost averaged a B in all those tests. It says I have a 98% chance that I'll pass the NCLEX on the first try! Cool, huh?

Cotterpin (popping popcorn, nodding): Oh yeah, wonderful.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... I miss Sean (muppetwriter)'s wonderful Muppet-crossover film-based fics. Actually, I miss all the good fics I used to love like Kermie's Girl, Half of the Stairs, or Nora in Wonderland. Noone seems to be able to update any more.

*Ices the devilfood cake with black chocolate and adds a tombstone (white chocolate bar square) just behind the spiderweb candle.

*Calls Count to check how he, Uncle D, and their dates are doing at Everybody Eats before they get back home to sing Happy Boo-Day to the phantomly dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.