MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off another present for Erin... The smaller flatter parcel from Uncle D contains a copy of Sherlock Holmes mysteries, the jacket's a bit dusty in spite of cleaning it off. The bigger box from Count and Ed holds a new tea kettle for Erin's collection. It features a red outlined pentagram encasing a perfect Irish four-leafed shamrock in emerald enamelling in the center. *Count attached a little SST signpost banner to the handle, the banner sporting the 40th logo.

Happy birthday once again to a true MC friend.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (grabs some breakfast for herself and her roomies): Thankee, Ed. Kelly needs a good start to her schoolday too!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaar! *Drops plate of bacon when baby rotwiler came near. Turn them back now!
Count: He's not much of a dog person.

*Nervously backing away from thems. :eek:

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Ed): I can lend you Sarah. She's great at barking away intruders.

Cotterpin (whispering): He just got through saying he doesn't like dogs.

Kelly: Pffbt. As long as he gives 'em treats, they'll do whatever he wants. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Thanks Kelly, but erm, no.
Count: It could be termed xenocaninophobia vhat he has... Stranger's dogs may be as sweet a pet to that person, but they're still unknown/unfamiliars and he shows a fear towards them. But cats, now that's a different subject altogether.

*Ed has nervously settled on the couch, flipping through channels.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Drops off another present for Erin... The smaller flatter parcel from Uncle D contains a copy of Sherlock Holmes mysteries, the jacket's a bit dusty in spite of cleaning it off. The bigger box from Count and Ed holds a new tea kettle for Erin's collection. It features a red outlined pentagram encasing a perfect Irish four-leafed shamrock in emerald enamelling in the center. *Count attached a little SST signpost banner to the handle, the banner sporting the 40th logo.

Happy birthday once again to a true MC friend.
Nice, nice - many thanks, Ed.

Nora: (reading SH book) "She gasped, 'It was the band...the speckled band!'"
Beige: (drinking coffee) What's that about, a rock group with freckles?
Scooter: Nope - they think it refers to someone's scarf, but the speckled band is really a...
Storyteller: No, Scooter, don't give it away!
Erin: (filling tea kettle) Swamp adder.
Storyteller: Oh, for heaven's sake...another ending ruined.
Scooter: Snakes...why did it have to be snakes?
Erin: Yeah, they're everywhere in literature. "The serpent lies slain, but the worm has nature that will in time venom breed."
Nora: Or how about this: "'Tis given out that, sleeping in my orchard, a serpent stung me...but know, thou noble youth, the serpent that did sting thy father's life..."
N&E: (in unison) "Now wears his crown."
Scooter: Hey, wait a minute, we still need to return Uncle Deadly's "Hamlet" portrait.
Storyteller: Oh, that's right...it's over there by the sofa - go run it down the hall, will you?
Scooter: Right. (takes portrait off to room 1)
Beige: (singing softly) I don't like spiders and snakes...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (brightens up): Dost mine ears deceive me? Someone is a fan of snakes? *giggles with delight* I love snakes ... and lizards ... and every other reptile on the planet ....

Spike (coughs)

Kelly: ...

Kelly (giggles): And I loves me my dinosaurs, too. *smooches Spike*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure has been quiet here lately. Maybe folks are just getting ready for the big 40 on Tuesday. Waiting to hear from Kelly and/or Erin regarding the latest round of creeps... Oh well. *Lies back on the couch, most likely dozing off for a little while.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (looking under the couch in room 2): C'mon, Kel ... get out from undah dere.

Kelly (hugging a pillow, shaking her head)

Spike: I t'ought you said it looked like a bad youtube flick.

Kelly (nodding)

Spike: It was made for, like, fifteen grand. How scary could it have been?

Kelly (mumbling): Lots.

Spike (sighing): GET OUT FROM UNDAH DA COUCH!

Kelly (trembling): NO! Paranormal Activity is gonna give me nightmares for WEEKS! *long pause, smirking* I'm so gonna put up my thoughts about it on youtube later this week.

Spike (facepalm)

Status
Not open for further replies.