MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If we lost each other, then it's a good thing to be found now.
*Channeling Cantus.

*Dancing with Kelly, music plays throughout the gameroom.
*Uncle D starts cleaning up a little, inserting MFC into the DVD player for a long-awaited birthday tradition. We'll air this holiday classic at 9 PM my time.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles): What a great birthday tradition!

Cotterpin (starts dancing again with Zoot): Hmph! Beats hanging out with those walking fur mountains.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (blushes): We're not gonna end up in a landfill, are we? Yuck! I hate trash!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... It sorta became that to me at least back when Nickelodeon was still airing Muppet specials in the early 90's. That was a time of transition for my family. *Blots the memory for now, focusing on happier times.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (wistfully): Yes, the early 90s sucked for my family too. It felt like being trapped in the oubliette, only to never be rescued. *sighs* Still, meeting you an' everyone else was like finally finding my way to the castle beyond the Goblin City.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Logan: *In a daze* I'd love some candy.
Mahna Mahna:*Cracking up at Snowth*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, I know what you mean. And to think I almost completely forsook my Muppet heritage during the latter half in my college years. But I agree... Finding this place and all the friendships I've made always makes me grateful I joined back when I did.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles and nods): Exactly. *pause* Though, sometimes it seems like I'm fighting in that battle in Goblin City. *laughs* Still, thanks for the dance and Happy Birthday. I'm afraid I walked up here in the cold, so I need to head on over to the ol' bro and momma to watch a holiday movie. *hugs* Have a happy thirty-second year. *winks* May both of ours be filled with good luck and cheer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanksh Kelly. *Huggles her and wishes the brightest of holiday goodness to come to a very good forum friend. *Retires back to room for some restful sleep.

Night all. Happy holidays.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone!Sorry we're late! Had to do some last minute stuff.Happy Birthday Ed!friendly hug
Grover:Happy Birthday Eddie baby!about to smack Ed on the back but then stopping & shaking Ed's handHeehee..tricked you,didn't I?
Rosita:Feliz cumpleanos Ed! I hope you had a good day.
Prairie:Happy Birthday Ed!I hope you enjoyed the present we gave you.
looking around Looks like quite a crowd. Think I'll go get some punch and a piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.