MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends gift to Kelly, I wanted it to be the clearer fuller version with the extra ending, but at least is something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, whatcha reading? Night Before Christmas? *Sits down with roomies, all wearing sleeping clothes.

*Claps politely.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Awake and making hot chocolate to share with everybody.

Christmas morning! *Ringing Fraggle bells.
Merry Christmas one and all. Hope you got that something special you've been wanting. Have a great day.
*Starts laying out thick cookies with the brownish beverage. :hungry: :insatiable: :batty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (floats in): Hot chocolate? You see how much snow is out there? MMMMMMMM ... Oh, an' thanks fer the Fridge Day reminder, hon. *sniffles* Makes an ol' gal like me just wanna get up an' cry! *kisses Ed on the forehead*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... *Washes my jumbo Bugs Bunny mug. Here's your order Pearl. Oh, and I got the better version if Kelly wants it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (finally comes in out of the cold, slips on the ice): GAAAAAH! Oh, hi, Ed! *rubs back* Oooh, hot stuff! Sweet! My dogs are busy outside discovering the wonders of a winter wonderland. *laughs* You mentioned something about a full version of the Fridge Day song? Where'd you get it? I had Big Songs once upon a time and it wasn't on there, and of course there's the audio from the episode....

Pearl (guzzles down hot chocolate): Episode?

Kelly: Shh. *to Ed* So, where would one find an actual soundtrack to Dinosaurs?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Dunno. What I originally got were recordings ripped from the, erm, home movies. The full version, I heard it play on MCR after getting the recordings, and I called in a favor to the higher-ups. Want me to send that?

*Serves up a mug of the hot stuff for Kells.
*Serves another for Pearl.
*Serves one with peppermint for self.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (scratches head): Ah, so this MCR person has all the cool soundtracks. I automatically hate him now. *laughs* Yeah, I'd be interested to hear a full version. And I went through my photo album on Facebook so they all have more descriptive captions, more or less.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, did you get it Kelly? For some reason I got a duplicate of the message. *Shrugs.

*Uncle D sits down at the organ to play some Christmas music.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Hmm? Yeah, we got it.

Pearl (sobs): I miss mah baby brother! WAAAAAAAAH!

Kelly (sighs): She's the sentimental type.

Pearl: I'm goin' over to th' saloon, baby bunches. *sniffles* I'm a-gonna drown mah sorrows.

Kelly: But the saloon's closed for the holidays.

Pearl (sobs louder): I can't even drown mah sorrows! *blows nose loudly on the tablecloth*

Status
Not open for further replies.