MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (sticks it in a bucket attached to her scooter): Oh, thanks! Can I get you guys anything? *looks at how high the table with refreshments is* Well, can I DIRECT you to some refreshments? Serving them is a little out of my range at the moment.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Slight chuckle. Thanks Cotterpin. *Takes a cup of soda as the spooks take one themselves as well. So, how's it going with the amusement constructs?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Well, it took a long time to get the other Doozers on board, you understand. However, I convinced them that it was the engineering that was the fun thing, so they agreed. It's still in the planning stages, though. We Doozers can't handle a lot of physical difficulties.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, naturally. Well, at least you won't have the same problem as Gonzo, that furry blue hook-nosed thing who flew away with the balloons. You'd probably have success with a Doozer bucket/harness merry-go-round or lifting chairs. I'm sure it'll be a great time for all when it opens. :busy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
OOC: I'll pick this up again tomorrow morning, as I need some sleep. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (coming out of her room): Oh, hi, guys!

Pearl (also coming out of her room): Well, howdy! Hope Cotterpin hasn't been too much of a boor. :stick_out_tongue:

Cotterpin: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

Hoggle (coming into the room through the tunnel, looks around): This it?

Kelly (shrugs): For the moment, yeah.

Hoggle (rolls eyes): Well, the clock don't starts until we gets there, so I guess we can waits. Let's go into the common room instead though. It holds more people.

Kelly: Good plan. *all leave to the Common Room, tearing off the notice on room 2 as they go*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shuffling off to the common room.
UD: So what's the news?
Me: Turns out that new set of Disney Muppet figures are just the next line of Vinylmation. Honestly, the 7-pin boxset of Muppets with earhats was much more exciting/appealing.
*Uncle D nods in agreement.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiles): That'd be so neat to have Muppet figurines, though I'd probably end up doing stupid youtube stuff with them. :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (twiddles thumbs)

Pearl (twiddles thumbs)

Cotterpin (twiddles thumbs)

Hoggle (sighs): Well, at least the trip to the Labyrinth'll be quiet.

Kelly (sighs): Don't give up yet. Hopefully more people will show up later.

Pearl (stands up and heads to the common room kitchen): Well, at least we can fix ourselves somethin' while we're waitin'.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Amen to that. *Makes some PB toasted sammies for others after Pearl finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.