MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): I'm just happy I can go on this trip at all. The puppies were sick, but at least now they're getting better. I woke up after six hours last night and there were no more messes.

Pearl (eats and leafs through the fanfic version): Well, now that was an interestin' trip. Hope it goes as well here.

Cotterpin: I just hope I get a chance for a bigger part.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Well, that's a step in the right direction. *Stirring some ice cream into a glass of milk. You want some sammies Kelly? *Leaves a few on the platter for others to take if they want, sliced into smaller squares, it's easier to have a batch of 'em like that. :hungry:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Woohoo!

Pearl (laughs): Kelly was afraid that it'd just be a date 'tween her an' Ed if y'all didn't show up! :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods to Chamberlain): Can you glow in the dark? *turns out lights and sticks Chamby's tail in the outlet* Um ... nope. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Maybe he needs a good charge first. *Builds a bit of friction upon his palms, then shoots ol' buzzard beak with some blue lightning.

Oooo... That kind of experience, it must be...
*Electrifying! Lectrifying! Lectrifying! Lectrifying!
*All break into musical number from Grease.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hoggle (to the growing crowd): 'Fore we go, let's talks traps.

Cotterpin: You got rid of them?

Kelly: Pffbt. That'd be boring.

Hoggle (nods): When we go, to makes things more interestin', all o' you can make up yer own random traps and riddles and puzzles an' stuff.

Kelly: Shouldn't you do it? You're the guide, after all.

Hoggle (nervously rubs his neck): Actually, I'm not too goods at that kinda stuff. Since the Labyrinth's path is governed by the heart, then yer hearts will determines the path.

Pearl: Well, THAT should make things interestin'.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: I've got button check duty tonight, guys. Are you going to be okay in the carnival by yourselves?
Fraggles: *variations of "yes" and "we'll be fine"*
Kim: Okay, if you're sure. But I want all of you to stay together: if one of you wants to go to the Taste then all of you go. No splitting up. Got it?
Boober: We've got it, sheesh.
Gillis: Don't worry; I'll keep a good eye on them.
Kim: Good. I'll give you guys some cash for the games and the leftover food and ride tickets once we get there.

-Kim

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*All but Kelly back to room 2*

Cotterpin (eating a cupcake): Think she'll get over it?

Pearl (shrugs): You know her better than I do, darlin'. She'd been lookin' forward to that trip for at least two weeks. Then it seemed everyone backed out. I can imagine she'd be right sore.

Hoggle (licking his lips): Still, the cupcakes is good.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Eyeing the trapdoor hole. Hmm, curioser and curioser I believe is the expression. Well, I've always wanted... *Goes down through the rabbit hole after Kelly. *Count and Uncle D quickly follow, leaving Erin in charge if goblins should come and attack the place.

*Inside the hole...
:sing:
All: What a fantastical feathery feeling.
Me: I'm faaaaalliiiiing...
All: Slowly revolving and spinning and reeling.
Me: I'm faaaaalliiiiing...
UD: Curious creatures with curious features appear and fade.
Me: Constant surprises are greeting our eyes.
There's a game of solving the maze to be played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.