MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Maybe it's a last sentry, meant to give us another riddle or puzzle before entering? *Hopes that's it. *Where's Kelly when you need her? :eek:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*Humongous lumbers forward*

Hoggle: THIS AIN'T POSSIBLE!

*Humongous nearly steps on the intrepid guests, then stops, moans, and splits in half nearly crushing the group as they scramble out of the way*

Pearl (gasping for breath as the two halves crash down): Wha -- what kinda sick boy IS your king, Hoggle?

*The doors open. Kelly appears in similar garb as Jareth in the Escher Room: maroon long-sleeved shirt, black leather vest with an infinity symbol engraved on the front, black slacks and black leather boots.*

Kelly (smiling, holding a remote control in her hand): Darn. I thought I fixed those stupid hinges. *spots the group* Ed? Uncle Deadly? Count? *pause* Pearl? You -- you came to find me?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming forward to group huggle Kells. Of corpse we did. *Face contorts to the side so as to be off-camera but not quite. *Under breath: Twit, of course we would.
So, you gonna let us in for this big party you planned or not. :coy: :smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (playfully shoves Ed away, then takes him closer and kisses him): You proved yourself a true friend. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, you have found me, within the Goblin City. For your will is as strong as mine. For your integrity is as great. *laughs* Let's go to a party, shall we? *teleports them all to the front of the castle* Jareth is currently away on business. I am the acting heir to the Labyrinth. The castle and the Goblin City is yours to enjoy. What do you want to do first?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughing with Kells. After all those obstacles and stuff, I'd say we need to freshen up first. Oh, and if there's anything in that Wardrobe Department you think would suit us... *The gang heads inside as Kelly works her newfound magics.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (grins, blushes): Do you like traditional or something Jareth would wear?

Pearl (looks around): That flashy stuff is right up mah alley.

Hoggle: I s'pose I could wears my royal outfit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ima trusting you this far, ain't I? So go and lay out what you think would be best for us.
*Closes the sliding wall of fog shielding the bathrooms from view as the guys take turns in the separated shower stalls.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (grins as she considers using a crystal ball to peek, then shakes her head): Fine. I'll go see what we have. I shall return. *returns after half an hour, dressed in a sparkling white blouse like the top half of Sarah's ballgown (though not as poofy) and loose white slacks with lace and glitter implying the bottom of the dress, her brown hair with subtle blonde highlights tied up with white ivy and pearls* I despise dresses. *snaps her fingers, goblins bringing a pile of clothes* For Uncle Deadly, a Shakespearean costume: a lacy white collar with accordion-like folds; a long-sleeve white shirt with lacy cuffs that fold back toward the middle of the forearm; a black somewhat-moth-eaten shirt or jacket over that, with gold-colored yarn trim and slits in the upper sleeves revealing the white shirt underneath; a golden cloth belt with a golden saber attached on the right side; and dark red billowing slacks and black leather boots that reach the middle of the calf. For Count von Count, a far more elaborate version of his traditional costume: a black tuxedo with gold embroidered numbers at the wrist (1 through 10 around the wrists) and waist (11 through 20 around the waist); a gold rim for his monocle and a gold chain; his red and yellow diagonal silk sash; and a thin fur cape with white trim, a dark green exterior and dark purple interior. *blushes again* For Ed, Jareth's ballroom costume: dark blue jacket and slacks with lots of blue jewels set in gold on the shoulders, collars, and wrists; long-sleeve white shirt with ruffles in the front, fastened with silver medallions, white silk gloves, and black boots that reach mid-calf. *grins* Does that meet with your satisfaction?

Pearl (trying out a heavily sequined pink-purple long-sleeve blouse and sequined pink boots): My, this place has some mighty fine duds. Seems ta be missin' somethin' though. *finds a leather Stetson cowboy hat with brown feathers on the left side of a thick purple band* Ah, much better. *laughs with delight*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dressed to the nines—or tens in Count's case—the three stand out thanks to the glimmering candles that never falter nor wain in their wax. Mmm, I looove this suit, who's the tailor? *Spies Kelly. Are you satisfied? *Glad she's happy. Lead away m'lady... *The guys tread with care, waiting to find out what else this maidenly mage has in store.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*As The World Falls Down plays from somewhere as Kelly takes Ed to the goblin throne as goblins snapped pictures for their benefit. Kelly takes Ed by the hand and takes him to a ballroom, filled with goblins, fairies, and other beings*

Pearl (dancing with a tall orc-like being): A cowboy walked into a bar, had a drink, an' found out later his horse had been stolen. He brandished his gun and told the patrons, "If my horse ain't back by the time I finish havin' another drink, I'm gonna do what I did back in Texas, an' I don't WANNA do what I did in Texas!" He drank and went outside and, sure 'nough, his horse was back!

Orc: What did he do in Texas?

Pearl (shrugs): He walked home.

Hoggle (sits on a bench beside a small gelfling): I was just sittin' at the goblin cafe, watchin' two goblins workin' outside. One was diggin' a hole and the other one was fillin's it. I couldn't stand it no longer an' walked over to 'em and demanded ta know what they were doin'. They said they worked for the royal construction crew and were just doin's their job. I was furious! I asked 'em why they was wastin' time an' money. One of 'em tolds me, "But, sir, normally L'Mer helps us. I digs the hole, L'Mer sticks in the tree, an' Scrat fills it. Just 'cause L'Mers out sick don't mean we can't work."

Gelfling (shrugs): I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.