MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (drives to room 10 and leaves a note): Warm welcomes back from room 2! We will be trying to catch up on sleep and watching Fraggle Rock today, but feel free to leave us a note or call if you need anything.

Warm wishes ...
Kelly, Cotterpin, Pearl, Hoggle

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (arrives and pushes buttons on a remote to make sprinklers go off in time to music)

Kelly (sighs and reclines on a lawn chaise)

Pearl (tries to dash around some sprinklers, but crushes one accidentally under her foot)

Hoggle: Um, yeh ... I don't exactly have bathin' wear.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not bad Pin... Here, lemme help.
*Pushes another button that adds a color effect to the timed squirts from the sprinklers. :zany:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: :confused: Help! I'm stuck in Eddie's closet! -Appears randomly in the aforementioned location- I just had to pull a Harry Potter and apparate! Eddie, it's meeee! ;-;

---

Bunsen: -Apparates to where Ailie and the gang are along with Beaker, his assistant- :confused: Oh, my! Are we having ourselves a little costume party? -chuckles-

Beaker: :confused: -Dresses up at Prince Eric- Meep, meep, meep...-Gives Spamela a flower, shyly-

Bunsen: Goodness! O_O

Beaker: -heart breaks as Spammy nuzzles Teeth- ....M-M-Mee....-sniffles-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (applauds): Nice.

Kelly (smiles happily and tries to get some shut-eye)

Pearl (starts humming along with the music)

Hoggle (stands around uncomfortably)

Cotterpin (to Hoggle): Don't feel lonely, Hoggle. We Doozers don't like water either. If it weren't for the engineering of these water features, I wouldn't be caught dead near them.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Bean: *wearing a Sherlock Holmes costume, peers through his magnifying glass at Ed* Hello Good Chap... sir. I hear there has been an a-Squeaking going on, and have come to investigate!

Alex: *wearing a pink sequined bikini, stretches out on the lawn near Ailie and her gang, then gasps as she sees her one and only true love in the distance. She pretends not to notice him as she strikes a sun-bathing pose*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *is snuggled* BEAKEEER! I missed you so much! *snuggles him tightly*

Bean: *holding his magnifying glass to the ground as he walks along, inspecting everything he sees*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Lets Claudia out... Hmmm, is this closet hooked up to Bunsen's teleporter? *Walks inside, and is sent to Uncle D's office of employment, at Sorghins and Skulk. *Activates teleporter to come back... *Shuts closet, not wanting to go back in there.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (to Kelly): Got any sleep last night?

Kelly: Yep. I didn't care what they did. Managed about 6-8 hours.

Pearl: Good. You can start work over at mah saloon. I need help orderin' supplies an' stuff.

Kelly: 'Kay. I know all about that stuff. Oh, but I need off this evening. There's a thing, if I recall.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The couch in our living room area slowly swivels around, revealing a new ghost (guest) for the day.
Belfryra: Welcome spooks, time for another monsterpiece from the movies. Today's offering, you might know as The Crawling Eye. And if that doesn't jeeper your creepers, I've got quite a pair of peepers to show off.
*The movie starts, she turns her attention back to the show.

Mmm, now if Kelly's around, I might just ask for help with the next haunter in line. :batty: :flirt: :scary:

Status
Not open for further replies.