MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah! Is left behind.

Female version of the genie... You mean Eden? :flirt:

Mirage huh? Does that mean I'm playing Viseer this time around?
*Pulls out saved crystal ball and uses its magic to follow to Eric's castle.

Well, remember Ursula can change into Vanessa...

Count and Uncle D follow, becoming their Nightmare/Disneyfied animated versions of Drac and the Phantom Dragon from the realms of the Underworld.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly/Mirage: Yeah, octo-mom. You can be hot too. :stick_out_tongue:

Pearl (takes a silk scarf and wraps it around Jafar's staff): It could use a good polish. *bats her eyes*

Kelly/Mirage (zaps Pearl back to the Dorms and brings everyone to Syndrome's lava lair): Okay, I think that's enough innuendo for today. *spots Ed and company* Hahahaha! Welcome! Break my spell if you dare!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: Brake your spell? Why do that m'dear cat-lady?
*Uncle D has quick-changed into Chernabog and Count into Mozenrath.

*Thunder starts to echo above.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed and his roomies have teleported back to the dorms, and are bundled up enjoying bowls of New England clam chowder... Uncle D at the organ, smiles plastered on Ed and Count as they derive such pleasure from the storm outside, counting the thunderclaps. :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hands Count the first three squares of the new block for him to tack up.

Count: Oh... Gina, The Duchess, and Bella... They're all vonderful.
*He puts them on the posterboard, in a row, fright next to the Ten of Pumpkins from the previous block, smiling at the one of his niece.

The last two of this little group might take me a while, I have to contact Sara at the RHLC. Maybe Erin could help with that, if she comes back that is.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sipping some tea): And why was Kermit in the front of that fire engine thingie-ma-bob and Piggy was in the back? Was Sweetums going to kidnap that little girl? :stick_out_tongue: That'd be way cool. He could kidnap me. I wouldn't complain. And why weren't people falling down in worship that EM was there? That's just plain sacreligious. *laughs*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Hands Count the first three squares of the new block for him to tack up.

Count: Oh... Gina, The Duchess, and Bella... They're all vonderful.
*He puts them on the posterboard, in a row, fright next to the Ten of Pumpkins from the previous block, smiling at the one of his niece.

The last two of this little group might take me a while, I have to contact Sara at the RHLC. Maybe Erin could help with that, if she comes back that is.
Erin: Sorry, Ed - we've all been off on hiatus a bit, but we'll try to get back into the swing of it.

Scooter: So we're serious about installing a porch swing in the common room?
Storyteller: Scooter, she was speaking metaphorically.
Scooter: (looking over shoulder) Beige, we're going to have to give Beauregard his tools back.
Beige: After what I went through to find this incredible set of bolts?
Nora: (singing softly) It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Humming lightly, You could be swinging on a star.

*Leaves slip at Room 7's door, hoping for a PM regarding Aunt E, as I have some questions.

Night all.
MC Dorms have been brought to you by the letter L for lovely lightning...
UD: And ladies.
Count: And by the number 35!

Pleasant screams everyone.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (getting her stuff ready to take a shower): Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!

Cotterpin (watching TV ... about skyscrapers): I thought the dogs had you throwing a fit.

Kelly: They can suck eggs for all I care. I'm getting tired of their stupid tantrums. They are all like, "Yeah! Yeah! We wanna go on a walk!" And then we go out and across the street, and they start fighting and won't move.

Cotterpin: Have you tried that Cesar guy?

Kelly: I don't NEED a trainer.

Cotterpin (grins): Cesar says that dogs don't need training -- HUMANS do. *giggles*

Kelly: I don't need to pay someone a gazillion dollars an hour to tell me that they're throwing a fit like some toddler. *sighs* Anyway, I've only got two topics left on my articles, then I'm done. I promise I won't write another article or another fic until December. No siree, it's all studying for me!

Cotterpin (snickers)

Kelly (glares)

Cotterpin (rolls off the sofa onto the floor, laughing so hard she's purple)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you need Kermie's Girl for the articles, LMK and I'll send you the cleaned-up copy I've got stored in my library.

Status
Not open for further replies.