1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Dorms Descriptions

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 8, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Oh, I do. It sounds lovely.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Layout for Room 23:

The front of the room is a sitting area, with a few stools, a small couch, and a beanbag chair, all on a big oval rug. There's a small TV tucked against the wall, to the right of the door (when entering the room), next to Rowlf's upright piano in the corner. There are also some bookshelves to the left of the door, filled with books, DVDs, and teddy bears... lots and lots of teddy bears.

The left wall of the room is all kitchen, with some stools around a countertop that also serves as a table. There's a sink, oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets full of some standard kitchen items--bowls, plates, flatware, frying pans, cookie sheets--and some less traditional kitchen items, such as a jackhammer, pistol, bazooka, basketball hoop, hockey stick, pitchfork... One of the bottom cabinets, when opened, folds out into a bed, where the Swedish Chef sleeps. He claims it's comfortable. ...Or at least, I THINK that's what he's saying...

In the back left corner of the room is the closet. It contains Lisa's clothes, the Swedish Chef's clothes, Robin the Frog's Frog Scout uniform... and a chair and some rope, where the Swedish Chef gets to spend some time if he tries to cook any roommates.

On the back wall is a big window and window seat, which bears a pillow or two and a few more teddy bears. Under the window seat is a cubby hole, the bottom of which is a small bed for Robin. The "ceiling" of the cubby hole has a small reading light, and the walls are decorated with Frog Scout memorabilia and a picture of Robin and Kermit. Next to the cubby hole is Rowlf's doggie bed.

The back right corner of the room is curtained off to conceal Lisa's bed, which of course has a few MORE teddy bears, and a nightstand, which has a reading light, a few family pictures, and a stack of partially-filled notebooks of various sizes. Between the curtain and the piano, on the right side of the room, is a small desk, with a computer and an exercise ball. The ball has a habit of escaping the desk and rolling around the rest of the room.

And that's... pretty much the whole room!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Leaves housewarming cookies for Toga. 8D.

:insatiable: Someone say 'cookies'?
    Uncle D shoos off the fellow Monster, clawed hand airily waving him away.
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Room 24

Upon entering the pink-paisley door, you will find what almost appears to be a bachelor's apartment. The door opens directly into the living room. In the middle of this room there is a large oak coffee table, on one side of which is a small beat-up television and vcr, and on the other side are: a large green over-stuffed chair with stuffing coming out in places (belonging to Sweetums), a green-paisley couch, and a brown bean-bag chair for Animal. On the left is a large bookshelf and another shelf covered in action figures, board games, and novelty toys. In the back corner also sits Animal's drum-set. To the right is a small kitchenette with a bar counter and barstools on each side.

The bedroom: There is only one bedroom, shared by all. The carpet is brown shag, and the walls are covered in posters of 70's and 80's rock bands. In the middle of the back wall is a very large bed with shaggy blankets and a slightly beat-up bed frame belonging to Sweetums. On the right side of the bed is a large oak dresser with Sweetums name carved into it. In the window hangs a small hammock where Bean sleeps, with a small dresser beneath it which also has Bean's name carved into it. Along the right wall is a day-bed, with pink blankets and lots of stuffed animals, belonging to Alex. This bed has a pull-out which Animal and his teddy-bear sleep on. There are dressers on each side of the bed, one bearing the name "Alex" and the other the name "Animal". Along the left wall is another day-bed which has silver and purple blankets, obviously belonging to Link, as well as a mirror on the wall beside it. Beside Link's dresser is a full-length mirror, as well as an autographed picture of himself.

The bathrooms: While there is only one bedroom, there are in fact two bathrooms. The first belongs to Alex, and is decorated in pink, purple, and white, with large mirrors and LOTS of drawer and counter space, as well as a jacuzzi tub. The second belongs to the boys, and is decorated in brown, green, and blue. It has four sinks and cabinets of varying height, with each boy's name on them, as well as an extra-extra-large shower to account for Sweetums' size.

Special note: There are several special boxes kept on Alex's dresser and in her bathroom. These contain Alex's silver charms and other necessities for keeping her... bad habit... under control.

There! I hope that takes care of it... if I left out anything let me know!
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Argh! My first one got erased somehow, so my new one is less creative, but it's finally here!

Room Discription:

When you first walk into the room, there is a closet on the left which I use, with a shelf for some of Gobo's less-used maps. Since he spends most of his
    time at the dorm now, that means most of them. There is also a shoe rack inside, for my sneakers, and dress shoes for special occasions. On the right, there is a bathroom, decorated with stick-up daisies on the walls.
    Further in on the left, is my burow, on top of which is a lava lamp, and a small jewlry box with some odds and ends.Immediately afterwards is my
    bed, which has a very comfortable feather matress cover on it, might I add. Beside it is a bunkbed for Gobo and Wembly. At the foot of their bed, there's a computer desk, the drawers of which serve as a main storage space for
    the fraggles. Finally, above my bed, there's a large window, on which is a small CD/tape/radio combo, and a small stack of CD's. (I spend most
    of my time listening to internet radio anyway.) Gobo's guitar is propped up on a small stepstool beside the dresser. This is so I don't dammage it by accidently kicking or stepping on it. The picks are in a small box on the windo cill. I expect to be making some major renovations next term or so!
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well, you've got about a month's time before that. BTW: Welcome back Fraggie. :sing: flirt: :halo: