1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Fourm Awards, SPEECH!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 15, 2005.

1. HPDJ Member

POST ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES HERE! Results are coming in on the other thread!
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome your host for tonight, HPDJ!

*gratituous applause*
  3. HPDJ Member

Thank you, I love you all! Hello! Thank You! Your wonder-HAY! (Points at crowd) That guys owes me money! Thank you! I would like you to be upstanding for our wonderful, magical, funniest and most avatarable (is that a word??? :) ) user of all time...BEAUREGARD!
  4. Vibs New Member

(From somewhere in the audience)

Viq: Who is that guy .. Bea... Beauregard?

Vibs: I don't know. *Looks closer* He reminds me of somebody...

Viq: !!! *startled* Could it be???

Vibs: Nah, our father would never get a price for being... anything at all!

Viq: Except being really fun making fun at!

Vibs: Yeah!!

*Both laugh in a Waldorf and Statler baby-ish way.*
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*gets back up from seat where I'd just sat after intro'ing HPDJ*

Gee thanks, everyone. I never thought my blinking avatar (titter) woud get my an award. And, as for being funny, hey, Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from this side!

Wocka, wocka..um...

Hey, this award is a little brass statue of a Rubber Chicken, and, wow, a large screen TV and a trip to Atlanta.
  6. Vibs New Member

Viq: Wau!

Vibs: Yeah!

Viq: I mean.. I....It's... A little brass statue of a Rubber Chicken!!!!

Vibs: *Looks into camera* Impressive isn't it?
  7. HPDJ Member

HPDJ: Woah...there's 3 of us, great attendance this year, huh! (A cloud of dust rolls across the floor)
  8. Harvey Towers Active Member

*Meanwhile at Wilson's Brass Rubber Chicken Statue Makers*

Well that's another award finished, all I have to do now is send it to the engraver so he can write the name on in pencil.

I wonder who this award is going to...
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And now while I am here, let me introduce our next award. That of the coolest of all art form, Geekery! Vic Romano you get right up here, and accept this pair of brass glasses for being our resident Geek! *aside* Even though I think the award in an honory one for your art knowledge...
  10. HPDJ Member

If only I could speak French, I could translate everything into French like in Eurovision. Ah, well... Vic Romano! Hurry up, the sun's going to burn out in 3 billion years!
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Maybe we should give him a w'iddle round of applowse...
  12. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

from the audience

<clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap>

Is that little enough round of applause? Come on, Vic, go get your award!
  13. Vic Romano Active Member

Ah thank yew and thank yew! I am, erm uh; thrilled to be a awarded Most Geekiest, even though I'm really actually a dork. I'd like to thank all those that voted and note me as someone who is; well... a geek. Yer' all beautiful! Thank you! I love you! Remember to visit all my geeky threads! MWAH! Excelsior!
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Way to go Vic Romeo! Um...romeo? Excuse me...Vic, sir, wil you do the honors of intrducing the next award from the other thread?
  15. Vic Romano Active Member

Hmm? Next award? You mean I wasn't the big finale? Huh? Oh oh, yeah; sorry...
    *Ahem* Ladies and gentlemen; our next award goes to a young pup who's really made a name for himself here at Muppet Central having more threads then Donna Versace...
    *rim shot*
    The award for "Best Gamer" goes to the man who's made this whole ceremony possible... HPDJ!
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*wild apple source*

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!!!
  17. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap>

note to self: give everyone the same amount of claps so as not to wear out hands

hm... maybe I should be doing less claps...
  18. HPDJ Member

Thank you, thanks! Hooray!
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*whispers to person on the next seat*

An't they meant to introduce the next award?
  20. Vic Romano Active Member

*Whispers back*
    What? "Can't Ray bend new produce by next fall?" I don't know, ask Ray! In the mean time, isn't he supposed to present the next award?