MC Leaders in Holland??!

Joggy

Reaction score
The strangest thing happened to me today...

I was walking home from the railroad station, which isn't really a long walk, when a man approached me. I had the feeling I had seen that man somewhere before... And then a woman joined him. I nodded my head and said hi, and they said hi back. Then I realised I had just greeted two people who looked freakily similar to our very own Phil and Cindy!!!

So Phil, Cindy, if you happen to be on vacation in a town in Holland called Overveen, and you greeted a complete stranger with black and white hair today while passing the post office around 4:30 PM, THEN I know that coincidence truly exists.

:big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Joggy, wasn't us. We're stuck working here in the states today. I'm not sure what's more amazing, that you saw our twins in Holland, or that you know what we look like! LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
I knew it! Phil and Cindy have international Dopplegangers! Either that or theyre spies working for some covert operation overseas...err or they were just looking for a good pastry^_^

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, Phil looks a lot like the Governor of Ohio.

Hmmmm... Phil Chapman by day, Governor Bob Taft by night?

(of course he *says* that he lives in Texas, but I'm on to him!)

:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Yes, and their names are obviously Flip and Sanne or something.

And they have club members like Emmie (the Muffin Member), Jacqueline (Muffin Member and Protector AKA Trash Heap), Bram (the Janice and Mollie lover), Luuk (Penguin Member), Frederik (host of Sesamwereld) and Korrie (Ubermember).

Drtooth

Reaction score
What abou Dockter Uverbite?

Forgive me.. my Duch isn't good at all... since I do not know it... heh heh heh!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just thought of something, on my mom's side of the family our ancestry is primarily Dutch... very interesting indeed, LOL. :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
My grandpa's Canadian. What's your point?

Oh, what you said actually has something to do with this discussion, nevermind.

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
What abou Dockter Uverbite?

Forgive me.. my Duch isn't good at all... since I do not know it... heh heh heh!
Actually in Dutch translations Dr. Teeth has been known as Dr. Kies (= Doctor Tooth) and Dr. Fietsenrek ("bicycle stand" = Dutch word for a missing tooth)