1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Person of the Month

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by sarah_yzma, Mar 22, 2004.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Justin and I have FINALLY gotten around to this idea we've been tossing around for a while (thanks to some pressure by Beau ;) ) The concept is simple, Justin and I made an e-mail address that you can send recommendations to for who you think has been a genuine asset to MC, and deserves to be congratulated for it. Just write a heartfelt letter to that address, and on the first weekend of each month (or around there) we'll pick the one letter we think is the most heartfelt and truthful, and one of us will write a nicey nice thing about that person, proclaim them the person of the month, party, post the original letter sent to us, and *hopefully* Justin will make a special avatar for that person *wink* *wink* Justin ;)

anyway! please participate, as there are not many more days left in the month...we hope this is a success, and hope to get many letters!

The criminal masterminds Justin and Sarah
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I vote for Elmo! ;)
  3. Beebers

Beebers New Member

Most cool idea - my vote for this month has been cast. *keeps fingers crossed for nominee*

:cool:
  4. PePe's Lost Luv

PePe's Lost Luv New Member

Great Idea!!

The dye is cast my vote is in, I hope the person i nominated will Win :)

Good luck to all who has been nominated, for your vote ment you were greatly appreciated!!!

:flirt: :halo:

TTFN All!!

PePe's Lost Luv:rolleyes:
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've voted for two people, hope that's alright...
  6. MuppetNewsFlash

MuppetNewsFlash New Member

Put in my vote. Great idea Sarah and Justin. I think this is great!
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I would vote, but I'm not so good at heartfelt letters. :smirk:
  8. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I'm so glad everyone likes it!

yes, beau, it's perfectly fine!
  9. Beauregard

Oh thank you Sarah.

__

Sow Sank sew Sasa
  10. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

This is such a great idea Sarah!
  11. Beauregard

Thank you Buck.
  12. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

You loser.

Okay, there's a week left until we announce the member of the month for April. There will be an avatar sent to the member that was voted for then.

There are 8 votes in so far, and there's still time to cast your vote if you haven't.
  13. Beauregard

Will you post a list of all votes, even if they don't win?
  14. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

This is a very cool idea!!
    :D
    Sorry I have been a bit scarce lately-things have gotten a bit crazy around here, and I need to readjust my schedule. I will try and get a vote in ASAP.
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

No. That wouldn't be fair to anyone. Obviously, there are some people who might not get votes certain months that would on other occasions. They would feel totally left out and alienated if they saw this fact posted, when in fact, they're probably just as loved as any other member.

The votes will not be posted on this forum. Only the winners.

There are ten votes in so far, and there's still lotsa time to vote.

I've come up with an avatar design that will be sent to the winner when it is announced. I sent it to Sarah earlier, and she liked it, so no problems there. Hope you guys like 'em!
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

you sound so diplomatic, justin!
  17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

yeah... ain't it sexy?
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*giggle* stop it!

*blushes*
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

hehe! stop what? stop what?

:flirt:

you're too cute
  20. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Good idea! I cast my vote--now, who it gonna be? who it gonna be? heh heh...