MC Person of the Month

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Justin and I have FINALLY gotten around to this idea we've been tossing around for a while (thanks to some pressure by Beau :wink: ) The concept is simple, Justin and I made an e-mail address that you can send recommendations to for who you think has been a genuine asset to MC, and deserves to be congratulated for it. Just write a heartfelt letter to that address, and on the first weekend of each month (or around there) we'll pick the one letter we think is the most heartfelt and truthful, and one of us will write a nicey nice thing about that person, proclaim them the person of the month, party, post the original letter sent to us, and *hopefully* Justin will make a special avatar for that person *wink* *wink* Justin :wink:

anyway! please participate, as there are not many more days left in the month...we hope this is a success, and hope to get many letters!

The criminal masterminds Justin and Sarah

Beebers

Reaction score
Most cool idea - my vote for this month has been cast. *keeps fingers crossed for nominee*

:cool:

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Great Idea!!

The dye is cast my vote is in, I hope the person i nominated will Win :smile:

Good luck to all who has been nominated, for your vote ment you were greatly appreciated!!!

:flirt: :halo:

TTFN All!!

PePe's Lost Luv:rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've voted for two people, hope that's alright...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm so glad everyone likes it!

yes, beau, it's perfectly fine!